Page 1 of 80 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: *THE EB TAVERN*

Lover of Toight Vahjoinas Member Bootsiuv's Avatar

Default *THE EB TAVERN*

I noticed there isn't any threads for people to just goof around, and get to know each other. We used to do this when I played utopia.

*Begins to wipe the bar clean*

So, come on in, sit down and order an ale, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Where are you from? What do you do for fun? Are you still in school? Are you married with kids? This is a great place to get to know your fellow EB members and fans.

*Starts to stock the bar with all sorts of delicious brews*

SSbQ*****************SSbQ******************SSbQ

Default Re: *THE EB TAVERN*

Well, I'll go first, to break the ice if you will.

*Grabs a tall glass and pours himself a brewski, afterall, bartenders can drink on the job! At least in the EB TAVERN!

My real name is Jim. I live in the most boring place on earth...Toledo, OH. I have a 2 year old daughter, and my wife is 7 months pregnant. We couldn't resist to find out what it was early, and....IT'S A BOY! Yay, I get my son. :)

Right now, I work a shitty labour job that pays the bills and feeds my family, and my wife is in school to do that ultrasound stuff for babies (sonography technology is the technical name for it).

I also love vaginas.

Well, that's about it for me.

*Finishes the brewski, and goes back to work*

Well, how are you Jim,( orders a beer, drink half the glass, wipes his mouth). My name is Rennie de Giorgio, and I live on a small island in the middle of the sea, The Republic of Malta, not so boring a place but since joining the EU, life has became tough. I work in a Power Station, as a Turbine Operator. Well I have done the greatest mistake of my life, as I am married with 3 daughters, age 9, 7 and 2. As my surname may suggest, yes it is Italian, and my grand grand father was a Scott, so now that is a heavy mixed blood lineage.

My greatest interest is ancient warfare, ancient civilizations, combat aircraft and Paleontology. As for vaginas, well I have 4 at home and not interested.

Cheers.

I don't drink, but I can be the crappy stand-up comedian that you can boo at.

Involuntary Gaesatae Member The Celtic Viking's Avatar

Boo! Finland stinks! Get off the stage!

A 30 year old big ball headed guy comes from the dart corner where he played a couple of games with his rugby friends in the pub (dart average 8,66 per dart ) ordered some for his fellow EB'rs

what follows is a lot of blablabla goes for a piss more blablabla ordered again after a few more rounds he stands up and looked
    says goodnight lads and goes outside comes back to pay his bill went again outside and is looking for his steel horse tries to find his balance and cycles home

Last edited by Sassem; 12-14-2007 at 00:11.

Quote Originally Posted by Reno Melitensis
    As for vaginas, well I have 4 at home and not interested.
    LMAO!!!!

I hear ya bro.

I'm surrounded by chicks (even the cat is a girl).

Once my boy gets here, the men are taking over!!.

@Sassem

Next time, I'm cutting you off. :P

@Thaatu

Booooooo!!! :P
    Last edited by Bootsiuv; 09-06-2007 at 20:57.

Well, ho're you all.*sits in the counter orders a jar of sangria* well, my name is Miguel Batista and I come from the center of the world (Portugal). I'm an Astronomer (well next year I'll be one I hope) and I like vaginas as well!
    My hobbis include history, EB, airsoft and jogging. Life has been fair to me so far and I hope it keeps that way.

Cheers...

Nice to meet you Miguel. I love astronomy too....space.com is my second most visited website after this one. A very cool job (but, perhaps a little boring at times, when nothing exciting is going on). I just am fascinated by extremes....and space is the biggest extreme their is. :)

EDIT: Their must be a few girls in here, so I'll stop talking about vaginas. :P Sorry ladies, I just can't help myself *wishes there was a humping smilie* :P
    Last edited by Bootsiuv; 09-06-2007 at 23:25.

EB Historian/Artist Member Intrepid Adventurer's Avatar

It's later at night, so I'll have a good whiskey on the rocks, please.

I'm Henrik, 22 years old. I'm from Zeist, that's near Utrecht in the Netherlands. I study at the university of Utrecht, second year of my History major. My minor is Ancient Culture.

No kids here, no marriage yet either. But I'm hoping that'll change the coming year and a half. I'm looking for the right moment to ask the girlfriend, hehe.

Nice to meet you all.

Nice to meet you Henrik.

Good luck with the proposal....just don't put the ring in the dessert....my buddy did that and his girl chipped her tooth. :)

She still said yes though. :)

EDIT: Well technically, her fillng fell out, but it still chipped something. :)
    Last edited by Bootsiuv; 09-06-2007 at 23:56.

*orders a round of vodka sprites around the house*

Hello all, I'm Jonathan, 20 going on 21, from Singapore. I'm in the army at the moment doing my two years of compulsory national service (a la Israel), but this ends in three months. After that I will be studying History at York University on a teaching scholarship, and returning to teach new young innocent generations about legions and Celtic soapmakers. I wish. My actual teaching syllabus will be all modern; stuff like the Cold War, World War II, and so on. So much more boring and tedious than the cut-and-dash lifestyle of the ancient world, where you could be skewered on a pike in a blink of an eye.

I've got a family of four, I'm the eldest son there, with a younger brother. Have been happily attached for a year and a quarter, and I converted my girlfriend over to EB early on, so that's a really big patch of common ground we now have.

*stares at empty glass, and orders something from the bartender involving curacao and creme de menthe*

Who's that standup guy on the stage? He's not funny at all! Boooo! :) A drink for him, none the less. *hands him a martini*

EB DEVOTEE SINCE 2004

g'day all, me names Matty
    first here's a shout out to john, good old singapore still crave curry and prata for breakfast just can't get that in Australia.

*round of scotch to all barkeep and a pint of larger for myself*

well i'm 22 work in a mundane office job doing data entry, can't complain though used to hit the piss with my manager when he was still a grunt so ain't all that bad. i enjoy rugby and scetching that latter keeps me occupied at work, that and figuring out a way to crush Selucia with the almighty Baktrians

also found a brilliant program that allows you to create 3d images and animation for thoes with the nack. free to download too!!

www.blender.org

oh well back to work.

Seeing as I'm only 15 (amazing,isn't it?),I'll have to refuse all alcohol.I can still boo at Thaatu.I currently reside in a small town about an hour south of Nashville,Tennessee.I love classical civilizations but am no way as intelligent about them as a lot of people here.Good thing I like to learn.Have also recently gained an interest in Monty Python (bough The Life of Brian today). Planning on a career in politics with law being the backup plan.

I'm the only one in my family to enjoy EB,and also one of the few mature enough (my older brother freaks out at the thought of Gaestae or however its spelt).Favorite factions are Sabean (don't know why though),KH, Sweboz, and Baktria.Planning on branching out my factions though

And thats as far as I'm going to go.I like to protect my privacy online (nothing personal,but it makes me feel slightly uncomfortable putting my real name and such for all to see).

Hey, everyone.

*Pulls out Bacardi 151 (a.k.a. gasoline (75% alcohol)), and begins to pour shots.*
    I've got some Don q too, for later.

I'm Antonio, and I live in Puerto Rico. I'm in my first year of college and just got my first F since fourth grade.
    I'm single, and I need help. I need a way to get Hell to freeze over so that I can get a girlfriend (I can at least get one-nighters though).
    I play guitar (if my nick didn't give it away), but I haven't been at it much. I can still play a couple of cool things (like the intro to Sweet Child O Mine), and am working on Azul and Stairway to Heaven.
    I live five minutes away (walking) from six bars where you can get beer bottles for a quarter on thursdays.

My name is Kenny, I live in miami.

I dont know what to do for a job (actually i want to join the army but moms wont let me). So, i guess

Well, i like girls, but the hot ones you know?

Also, I enjoy talking to people from around the world here, and discussing why US football is much tougher than rugby (thats not soccer is it? cuz i dont mean soccer).

I go to brazil to visit some family (you wouldnt believe the hot girls that are there) and party like im 21.

Also, I enjoy exercise so i dont end up like the majority of fat americans.

And, how could you guys let me in? (thx for the vodka pezhetairoi)

Believe me Cossack (Why the K in front, does it stand for Kenny?), you do NOT want to be in the army. I'm in Singapore in peacetime and it's already terrible enough. Army's the epitome of inefficiency and boredom, man. For you it should be worse, you might end up in Seleukeia I mean Baghdad, with bombs exploding and all that. The Romans had it easier in Judaea than you would have fun in the US Army, I think... Must rethink, must rethink. *plies you with more vodka to help you rethink* Who knows, when you awaken the next morning you may find yourself back in 140 AD, lying in the middle of the Colisseum with no idea how you got here, and only a tattoo that reads 'I (heart) Gaisaharjoz'... o.o

EB DEVOTEE SINCE 2004

Handler of candles Member Xehh II's Avatar

I suppose I should go next. Hi, my name is Shannon and I'm a gnome from Christchurch, New Zealand, there is not much to know about me apart from that I'm a short, fat, 17 year old that's addicted to computer games.
    I'm currently training to be a chef. I'm also very good at US football but I can't play since there's no south Island league.
    That's it about me, I need to go drink.
    A ha ha! Rainbows and unicorns! Rainbows and unicorns!

currently in St. Louis, MO but would like to get back out to San Diego, CA

*Barkeep, if you will, I always like something aged 18-21 years, not too sweet and not too smoky, but with a nice body to keep a man warm in the winter months*

*sip,...damn, that feels good*

...Me? I'm half audio major, half anthroplogy major and an avid gamer since 8-bit graphics were cutting edge. Travelling, even only in the states, has introduced and got me hooked on fire spinning, contact juggling, multiple martial arts, fencing, a couple hands full of instruments, and many good friends from the world over. What have you seen that has opened your eyes to new things?...

*long, savory draw of black cavendish from favorite wooden churchwarden pipe*

Yeah?...I am a bizarre concoction of spiritual/secular beliefs where Ayn Rand and the Dalai Lama meet-Anton LeVay and Martin Luther share a drink, and science and alchemy compare notes. And this is now a proper drunk rant.
    I am an official mug holder at a pub that offer 132 different beers, and have enjoyed Sicillian and Portuguese wines that rarely come into the states. Yet, Brazilian Rum, cachaça gets me going every time.

*walking around at this point, almost finished with first scotch*

And, most recently, I have stumbled onto such a community that shares my taste for gaming and strategy; history and study. Where I can quote Sun Tzu and be understood. Where I can learn more about certain ancient cultures than I have ever learned in my anthro classes (thank you btw to any and all people who have ever posted their insight into historical matters. Even if contradictory sometimes, it makes it fun to search out the answer for myself).

*finished scotch. Good sir, a bombay sapphire, straight up, please*

Battle field tactics can contribute to so many other areas and the best generals were the ones that could sit with their enemy face to face with respect and honor. The world has lost this and thus the price of war has increased unacceptable amounts.

*the scent of juniper berries, filling all my senses*

It's a strange dichotomoy that war is such a fascinating thing, and yet so atrocious and disgusting in the same breath. Never become any sort of anthropologist if you wish to be at peace, unless you're comfortable being at peace with nothing...

*the gin is gone, the pipe is spent*

*Keeper of fine drinks, a black lager if you would, of the Brazilian variety if you have it*

...But I'm just babbling on now, please tell me more about yourself...

(If I ever run into any of ya'll, the round is on me. So if anyone is in St. Louis, MO, let me know.)

@Thaatu

Your Finnish and don't drink???? I've played Salibandy with Finns for a few years and was most impressed by their capacity for alcohol.

Anyhoo hows it going chaps *orders a nice pint of real ale*

I'm Al from the UK I live in Newport Pagnell where they make Aston Martins...in fact I can see the service yard from my bedroom window

*Has a sip of the Beer...hmm not bad, full body with a nice long dry hop finish*

I hate to say that I never get enough time to play EB as I only play at work (the wife detests PC games and I value by balls to much to play them at home). Plus my spare time involves to many other things like Children (I've got three of them two boys one 11 years and the other 17 months and a girly who's nearly 9) Mountain bikes, and Real Ale (I'm a but of a sad old anorak when it comes to beer)

*has another sip...oo very complex nice use of Crystal and Amber malt, Challenger hops if I'm not mistaken (see...anorak)*

Right Excuse me while I just settle back and take in the next couple of weeks of the Rugby world cup. I shall no doubt be cheering for Scotland as usual (being as I'm more than half Scottish) but I'm expecting the Kiwis to win it....I shall of course be gloating a lot when England get beat

Quote Originally Posted by Baldrick
    Your Finnish and don't drink???? I've played Salibandy with Finns for a few years and was most impressed by their capacity for alcohol.
    I know, I'm an outcast.

Quote Originally Posted by The Vicious Monkey
    Boo! Finland stinks!
    That hurt. I see where you got your name.

I can't be sure, considering this is a public bar, that I am legally allowed inside. So I will remain outdoors on the paintstripped chairs until I am granted access.
    The reason for my suspicion is I am only 16, and the country I come from, a land of goofish slang and disproven boastfulness, is a half-hearted and abused nation where citizens are not permitted into bars until the age of 18.

I can however order drinks from my position out here, but I haven't any interest in alcohol (Another eagerly pursued past-time of my country), I am instead rather shamefully addicted to Coke.
    I have been told frequently both by children and adults, (When they hear I often drink as much as two litres a day), that if a screw is left in a glass of Coca-Cola for a week it shall dissolve.
    And I laugh and tell them that I will digest the glass of Coke I consume within 12 hours, and assure them that I in no way bathe in the liquid, but drink it incessantly.

As well as having no interest in alcohol (For rather personal reasons), I have no money with which to purchase a Coke.
    This is because I am typing to you on the keyboard of an old computer in rural Australia. So perhaps you will, barkeep, fetch me a beverage of your own good will.

There are perhaps many things you will learn about me in time but for an introduction to my persona and my interests it is most appropriate for me to address my interest in your modification, and my interest in the classical era.

You see, I am completely devoted to Classical Equitation and the art of Riding, a great and noble pursuit of which a man can spend many lifetimes perfecting and understanding.
    One which began over 2500 years ago, and was documented by Pliny, and Simon, and Xenophon. The Greeks laid the modern foundation of all that we know on horsemanship, and all throughout the known world the horse was, with a few exceptions, treated with at times sacred respect.
    And the Dark Age for mankind meant a Dark Age for the horse.
    Then with the help of such determined Frenchmen as Pluvinel and De La Gueriniere, study of the classical art (Though the men of Renaissance were very critical of the Greeks and their 'rash' practice of war) began to rise again.
    And it bloomed far into the 19th century, before being trashed by World Wars.
    But the cavalry could still find a use these days, I have no doubt of it.

Though such an unbearable curse has it been that I have been born into a time when the art of riding is either unpracticed, even by those who equip themselves with the title of Horseman, or is restricted to the confines of "Grand Prize Riding", "L'Grand Prix du Dressage".. Dressage.
    It is seen by all as simply and afternoon sport for the rich and nobility.
    But I endeavour to bring knowledge of it to all!
    That Dressage is not a sport but an act, a representation borne by the practices of cavalry manoeuvers.

Anymore essay of riding may become offensive, so I shall save that for another time..

Thus the study of cavalry and Xenophon lead to my interest in Military History spreading further and further, I have grown fondly attached to the ancient and scattered classical writings and teachings and have tried to divulge them to others.
    I have noticed before registering here that many choose to quote from the Commentaries of Caius Caesar.
    How wonderful it is! It is what finally persuaded me to join.
    How valiant and almost unbelievably noble the legions were, for the record I will quote my favourite line:
    "And while our men were hesitating, chiefly on account of the depth of the sea, he who carried the eagle of the tenth legion, after supplicating the gods that the battle might turn out favourably to the legion, exclaimed, 'Leap, fellow soldiers, unless you wish to betray your eagle to the enemy. I, for my part, will do my duty to the commonwealth and my general'."

Such tales of recklessness and unbound loyalty that I had to halt myself from thinking of it as a novel of fiction.
    I recommend it to all! And if you also are astonished by the Commentaries, then you must also read the Annals and Histories of Tacitus, and countless others.
    I have not enough years of this life to study all those elements of our past that wish to be acknowledged!

Continuing, I have been, until a year ago, assosciated with games and other such trivial toys through school'mates', though I discarded all but Rome: Total War after I left school.
    For although I found the original game frustratingly cartoon-like, (And by this I mean I found myself deterred from playing Pontus and Parthia because they were girly colours... ha ha ha ha!), I found one mod in particular that I did like.
    Darthmod 8.0, I was disgusted by the name and by the figure of a space-age tyrant looming over ancient battlefields, I was however very taken by semi-realistic empires and, most of all, a campaign with so many provinces and cities, it truly felt like an ancient playground dynasty I could disperse my inner-child within on days where weather prevented and nights when I was too tired to absorb writings.

And on a particularly rainy fortnight , I found myself rather confined, and so spent some hours reading and listening to Django Reinhardt, and others creating a theoretical pre-arthurian British Empire.
    It was when on every second battle the game 'crashed', that I got slightly bored, I also wished to learn how to effectively 'sack' a settlement without occupying it, as with my method it would simply revolt to the enemy and give them a terrifying army of golden chevrons.
    This meant that I was completely thrown out of my immersion and soon found myself looking for a solution.
    While looking at different forums to see how others would sack settlements, I found the mod 'Roma Surrectum', which announced itself completely dedicated to realism. I soon found it wasn't.
    Which lead me to further searches which lead me to further discoveries, one of which was a summary of the Europa Barbarorum mod.

I'll be honest, I had been avoiding this mod because I noticed how many players and modification authors alike have claimed themselves brilliant scholars and go to extraordinary lengths to impress people with what they know, and usually try to do so in Latin.
    One thing in common I have found with these authors and players, is that all of them have spent substantial time with readily available Latin-to-English dictionaries searching for a name they can place together with artistic effect.
    As it turns out, they have only their labels to be proud of.

(I realise how many of you have names in Latin, please do not see this as a personal assault, I was in most parts referring to several mods).

However, the fates had brought me back to this title and lo and behold, I stumbled over the fact that you could create subject states in Europa Barbarorum, close enough to sacking for myself!
    I suppose I must bring this introduction to an end soon enough.
    Within that hour (Two days ago), I found how deeply detailed this modification was and the respectfully painful efforts the developers had attempted to show in their creation.
    So, I started to download the latest version with a download manager.
    I hope it isn't corrupted, as I am now just two hours away from recieving it, my inner-child is beaming with delight at the violent reconstructions that may be had!
    I have read the entire discussion of the AI Progression thread over and over, as it is still raining from the fortnight mentioned. (In addition to the fact there is an epidemic of Equine Influenza here).
    I am completely prepared with a clean installation of Rome: Gold, 'A guide to install EB', Darth Formations 8.0, and, as soon as I can download the latest flash player, the "AI Balancing Mod", which is irritatingly difficult to come by.

And so, barkeep and locals of this rather loyal Inn, you are versed in my immediate story and how I decided to grace your forum of chinwag with this accidentally colossal greeting.
    Many great debates and stories are ahead!

I hope I will be allowed indoors soon, as it is raining outside..

Glenn Robin, 16, NSW Australia

May I suggest a thread created with pictures of members within?

*opens the door and lets Glenn in* come in, come in to our humble tavern! There's no age limit here, we count on discretion and self-discipline to control the flow of alcohol. Make yourself comfortable, the Vicious Monkey will take your steed to the stables where he will be well taken care of with a trough of malt and hop and barley (dry and unfermented, of course). Quite a storm brewing up, looks like the perfect weather to fight a final battle in that decides the fates of two great empires: one survive, and one fall.

I'll just sit by the door in case anyone comes.

EB DEVOTEE SINCE 2004

Quote Originally Posted by K COSSACK
    My name is Kenny, I live in miami.

I dont know what to do for a job (actually i want to join the army but moms wont let me). So, i guess

Well, i like girls, but the hot ones you know?

Also, I enjoy talking to people from around the world here, and discussing why US football is much tougher than rugby (thats not soccer is it? cuz i dont mean soccer).

I go to brazil to visit some family (you wouldnt believe the hot girls that are there) and party like im 21.

Also, I enjoy exercise so i dont end up like the majority of fat americans.

And, how could you guys let me in? (thx for the vodka pezhetairoi)
    *Requests a pint of Guinness from the barkeep* As the drunkard in the corner dishing out friendly advice Kenny, do yourself a favour and get yourself a job that doesn't involve being killed on the whim of that monkey-boy Bush. People that can't get a proper job join the army.

And also, American Football is not tougher than Rugby, never has, never will be. Rugby players don't need to get dressed up like Robocop to play, they are far tougher.

Politics and niceties out of the way; my name is Chris. I live in the arse end of nowhere in the north of England. I have a girlfriend, but no kids yet

I play football on a Sunday, but I'm far too fat to be of any use. I enjoy Guinness far too much to be healthy. But...... you've got to die of something, may as well be of enjoying yourself.

After all my "hard work" at school, I eventually was accepted into university, ony to decide the week before I was set to go, that I'd tired of this academia lark and wanted to whore myself to the man like the rest of the world, and took my well earned place at the grindwheel for tuppence a week.

So now, after 5 very long and tedious years of work, I'm regretting my decision. Who would've thought your parents and teachers would've been right all along?!

So come on boys, pull yourself up a stool and we'll sit and drink our troubles away!!
    Only a few seek liberty; the majority seek nothing more than fair masters - Sallust

A lie told often enough becomes truth - Vladimir Lenin

Involuntary Gaesatae Member The Celtic Viking's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thaatu
    That hurt. I see where you got your name.
    Yes, I know - I am vicious. Really vicious, and when someone invites me to do wicked deeds such as that, I just can't keep my instincts in check. I become a savage beast, bent on destruction and mayhem. The only cure for this is bananas. Lots of bananas. Now. Give me bananas!

Hello all, my name is Michele and i live in Ravenna small/middle town in Italy
    I'm 34 years old and i'm not married yet... but working on!!
    I work in a big chemical factory as Labo tecnologist

I like play wargames and play football (Hurra for Juventus!!!!)

So i am very pleased to meet all you guys!!!

But why not drink a Coca cola!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'll guess I'll be the first EB team member to take his place at the bar.

*orders a pint of Biddendens, Strong Kentish Cider. Screw Strongbow (disgusthing filth) 8.4% is a man's drink*

Name's Matt, from Brighton, England. Graduate Student in Philosophy from Kent Uni, Canterbury. Specialised in early Existential thought (Schopenhauer, Nietzsche and Kierkegaarde), because I hate Satre and his kind (though Camus has a great dark-side). I also did extensive reading in epistemological and metaphysical works of Descartes, the English Empiricists and, of course, Kant. And I'm also rather critical of liberal political philosophy and its uncritical approach to human-beings (bloody enlightenment project!).

I'm a cyclist at heart and in practice, and in lieu of a paid job I work for charity (and not just EB). I'm currently being influenced by the works of Ivan D. Illich, with regards the energy crisis, which has completely changed my view on the global warming issue and how to tackle it. Hate motorists, but only the faceless ones that pass me in cars when I'm cycling. Dislike humanists because of their complete disregard for science and their reliance on christian metaphysics. I'm barely tolerant of christianity, though only at a philosophical level.

Where's the jukebox in this place?

*goes over and puts on some tracks*

A bleeding quid for 3?! Extortionate prices in here, barkeep.

Check these guys out, Basquiat Strings, Neo-classical strings over jazz bass-lines. Fantastic!

Foot
    Last edited by Foot; 09-07-2007 at 16:13.
    EBII Mod Leader
    Hayasdan Faction Co-ordinator

Ha ha ha, you have thoroughly misunderstood Messer, as I do not drink anything else other than Coca-Cola!

I adore the Apennes mountains, and many places I have seen in southern Italy, however I shall never see them in my youth.

May you profit from your quests in science and love. In addition to football.

*The Bartedender enters, after a night with one of his dirty barwenches and a bottle of Jack....*

Well, good morning folks....I'm glad to see that everyone has been enjoying the brews.

I'm quite happy to meet all of you. It's pretty awesome how many different people from different cultures and different parts of the world get brought together because of something as "silly" as a video game. Good shit.

Well, please, keep enjoying the brews and potions here at the EB Tavern, where we're always open!!

*Goes to clean the bar, as the boys obviously had too much fun while I was gone last nite*

EB Keyframe Artist Member Kampfkrebs's Avatar

I´ll follow Foot as a member of EB posting here:

My name is Julian, I live in Gelsenkirchen, germany and still visit the school (well, I´m glad it´s nearly over).
    I like generally everything which has to do with IT, and my goal is studying practical Informatic (crappy translation, in german it´s called praktische Informatik) and then i´ll try to join the BND (german intelligence service).
    Besides computers and stuff I like history (except medieval age, it´s boring :/), girls (even if they dont like me), and hanging arround with friends.

And even if I hate everything what has to do with arts (I like art, but i cant draw a friggin house), I´ll discovered my love for videoediting three years ago. Well, now I´m here, and I wont leave anymore

And now give me a nice cold Linie Aquavit!

Member for Videoediting

Page 1 of 80 123451151 ... LastLast