Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: General Discussion

Default Re: General Discussion

Please add Croatia.

Hi everybody, I've been watching this mod for quite some time and I am very VERY thrilled about it. So I just want to say thank you all for making the effort. I mean, I'm a total war fanatic (who isn't?), and when I first heard about making of this mod I was like: You're fu*kin' kidding me!!! And like all fanatics I wanted it right now... Anyway sorry about rambeling. What I saw and red, this is awesome. I noticed there isn't much activaty here, so just so I dont write to myself - it is still on... Right... please... I dont know nothin' about programing so I just wanted to be mental support. You rock! Don't give up!... please for the love of God don't give up...
    PS: like many others... sorry for my bad english.

Dudes... I just found out the most terrefying news of all... This mod is no longer being worked on... My dream has been crushed... I'm thinking about suicide Why!?! WHY!?! Is it becouse of me... But seriously, guys why? you were my idols... I waited for year-somthin' for this mod, and I would whait years more, just don't tell me its gone... Come on you guys get together again and make WHOLE BALKAN PROUD. Please... anyone...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345