Page 90 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,700 of 3234

Thread: Hail New Members! (Introduction) v.IV

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Default Re: Hail New Members! (Introduction) v.IV

Welcome Elluko1997

And thanks for the kind words
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Hello and welcome to the Org.
    There are times I wish they’d just ban everything- baccy and beer, burgers and bangers, and all the rest- once and for all. Instead, they creep forward one apparently tiny step at a time. It’s like being executed with a bacon slicer.

“Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy.”

To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticise.

"The purpose of a university education for Left / Liberals is to attain all the politically correct attitudes towards minorties, and the financial means to live as far away from them as possible."

Greeting im new first time modder i need help

Welcome LanceM
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Pleasing the Fates Senior Member A Nerd's Avatar

Greetings all new forum dwellers. :)
    Silence is beautiful

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Welcome everyone!
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Greetings fellow humans! I be Crippled Dragon.
    I am here because I heard of a wonderful new thingy called hotseat game and am here to try it out in the wonderful world of Westeros. Any directions to further my goal would be greatly appreciated!

May you all feast on human hearts and live to see another day!

Hello and welcome, @Crippled Dragon.

The Throne Room is the place you're looking for

Have fun

Ja mata, TosaInu

Hellow everyone. My name is Toby. I joined this forum because I am currently playing RTW:EB and I had some questions. In the past I played a lot of M2TW but because my computer was completely crashed I can't play it anymore. Now I have a mac and it doesn't exist for mac :(. Still I love the total war games and after playing RTW/BI for a while I got bored and found out about EB. What a revelation, I think it's much better, but hard to install and to maintain. I hope one day to have enough money to buy a (windows) desktop for gaming purposes only (especially the whole TW-series). I love my mac for everything else. Especially for music: dj-ing/producing/recording/...
    I am from Belgium, so watch out! We are the bravest of all Gauls! lol Don't believe too much of Julius Caesars propaganda. He just had to explain the loss of a legion and him holocausting the local tribes at the time. (I have had to read a lot of De Bello Gallico in latin at school) Still thru all our history, independency was very important.
    I hope to enjoy this forum and learn a lot.
    peace

BTW I already scouted this forum for installing EB on my mac. Somewhere I found out how to do it. Don't know where and who anymore. Still many thanks!

Welcome @Toby

Belgium, you say Francophone of Nederlandstalig?

Ja mata, TosaInu

Quote Originally Posted by Andres View Post
    Belgium, you say Francophone of Nederlandstalig?
    Hallo, nederlandstalig, jij? In ieder geval schol/santé, ik ga mij een (la) Chouffke inschenken ;)

For the record: I am telling I speak dutch, after that I say cheers and I am gonna drink a Chouffe (a very good Belgian beer)

peace

Hello new here. Following a link to read a suggested thread, and was told I needed to register, so I did, but I am still told that I cannot access the page. https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/group.php?groupid=146
    Last edited by Infidel144; 11-21-2012 at 02:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Hallo, nederlandstalig, jij? In ieder geval schol/santé, ik ga mij een (la) Chouffke inschenken ;)

For the record: I am telling I speak dutch, after that I say cheers and I am gonna drink a Chouffe (a very good Belgian beer)

peace
    Nederlandstalig. Een Chouffke is een excellente keuze. Hier hoef je geen Engels te praten en met al die Hollanders daar, kunnen we wel een Belg gebruiken om voor wat tegengewicht te zorgen .

Quote Originally Posted by Infidel144 View Post
    Hello new here. Following a link to read a suggested thread, and was told I needed to register, so I did, but I am still told that I cannot access the page. https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/group.php?groupid=146

Welcome @Infidel144 I don't think it should be restricted, I'll ask @Husar to look into it.

Ja mata, TosaInu

@Infidel144, should be fixed now.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Andres View Post
    Nederlandstalig. Een Chouffke is een excellente keuze. Hier hoef je geen Engels te praten en met al die Hollanders daar, kunnen we wel een Belg gebruiken om voor wat tegengewicht te zorgen .
    Allright, regelmatig krijgt ge van die opmerkingen als ge uw eigen taal gebruikt. En terecht uiteindelijk als get mij vraagt. Ik ken wel een hoop Nederlands. Maar die zijn allemaal hier komen studeren, dus ze hebben meestal al hun manieren geleerd ;) en spreken vaak een mengeling van Vlaams (Brabants/Antwerps) en Hollands. Vaak grappig en vreemd :D.
    tga je goed mede Vlaming, Belg, Europeaan, wereldbewoner! (la chouffe is the shit! samen met st bernardus abt 12)
    peace

Hello everybody.

Glad to be here!
    TW games played: Medieval | Rome | Medieval II | Empire | Napoleon

Welcome FernandoG

Ja mata, TosaInu

Welcome everyone!

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Greetings to everyone!
    This man calls his self with the name of Alessandro, and he s here to give an hand or two at the europa barbarorum 2 dev team as scripts developer. His hopes are that he can meet very nice ppl and some fans of the game of thrones :)
    Have a nice day and cover yourself, 'cuz winter is coming

Hiyas everybody, I'm just another long-time lurker (a programmer by day) and its about time that I thank the folks here for sharing all their strategies and insights and analysis over the course of a dozen or so total war games (including expansions) and hundreds of campaigns.

This place is a complex systems analysis and number crunchers heaven with a sense of humor and a lot of charm.

And y'know, those are really super rare and good to have, if you can find one.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandrivs View Post
    Greetings to everyone!
    This man calls his self with the name of Alessandro, and he s here to give an hand or two at the europa barbarorum 2 dev team as scripts developer. His hopes are that he can meet very nice ppl and some fans of the game of thrones :)
    Have a nice day and cover yourself, 'cuz winter is coming
    Welcome @Alexandrivs I'm sure the EB II team can always use an extra pair of hands, so they'll be glad to have you.

Quote Originally Posted by Minimoto View Post
    Hiyas everybody, I'm just another long-time lurker (a programmer by day) and its about time that I thank the folks here for sharing all their strategies and insights and analysis over the course of a dozen or so total war games (including expansions) and hundreds of campaigns.

This place is a complex systems analysis and number crunchers heaven with a sense of humor and a lot of charm.

And y'know, those are really super rare and good to have, if you can find one.
    Welcome @Minimoto Thanks for the kind words

Ja mata, TosaInu

Welcome all new members!
    Ja-mata TosaInu

Welcome everyone to the Org!

Proud

Been to:

Hi all! Glad to be here!

Hi, my name is Lisa. I've just stolen RTW from my brother who didn't play it anymore, and I really like it so far. I'm Dutch, 20 year old and currently go to the university of Leiden. I might not respond to questions in this thread (I needed my first post in order to make a threat somewhere else (A)), but feel free to send a message!

Welkom @Lyran

Er zijn nogal wat Nederlandstaligen hier, zowel Belgen als Nederlanders. De meeste ervan kan je in de The talk your own language thread vinden.

We have plenty of Dutchophones here, Belgians and Hollanders. Most of them hang out in the The talk your own language thread in the Frontroom.

Ja mata, TosaInu

Hai, all! :)

I am Fuzz and am long-time lurker of the forums. Finally, on kind of an impulse, I decided to join up.

Glad to, finally, be a member of the community! :D

- Fuzz

Welcome @Fuzz

Good to have you here.

Ja mata, TosaInu

Page 90 of 108 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100 ... LastLast