Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108
Results 3,211 to 3,232 of 3232

Thread: Hail New Members! (Introduction) v.IV

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Default Re: Hail New Members! (Introduction) v.IV

Quote Originally Posted by Arnoldio View Post
    Hello, just finished making a little mod for M2TW and decided it might be of use to some players here. :)
    Careful when posting things like this. On the surface it is friendly, helpful, and appropriate.

But then you'll be shanghai'd by the Europa Barbarorum crew....

;-)
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Siwmae, pawb!

I'm new here, and have joined to playtest EB2 on Mac.

Ja mata, TosaInu Forum Administrator edyzmedieval's Avatar

Welcome aboard!
    Ja mata, TosaInu. You will forever be remembered.

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

How come I can't post anything still?

Hey hot gril, I guess you can? I mean, you are posting here right?

I see an uptick in activity so hi everyone!

Hi! I'm a new eb1 player!

Hi there, welcome to the Org!

Good morning (at least in my timezone).
    I am old EB player (played it on EB1 before MTW2 version got released), I played this mod for few years now - I just first was on Polish totalwar forums only (the ones I have no fond memories of) and then stopped attending internet forums for a while, on my own decision.
    I personally enjoy playing Bosporitai - for being only Greek nation able to urbanize the steppes and pastoral regions - Parthians (for a wibe of recreation of Achaimenid Empire), Seleukidai and Bactria when playing in former Alexander's Empire as Greek faction and Macedon or Greek League in Greece itself.
    I tried to play in the West (both as Pritannoi, Iberians, Carthage and Rome), but never felt it truly immersive in my liking.
    I have few "odd" habits in EB 2, namely putting watchtowers throughpout my realm to watch it whole like under fog of war off, playing tall and slowly, and going on buidling wibe as player.
    Personally enjoy more roleplaying and builder lifestyle in game than pure fighting.
    I am also also unapologethic Macedonian phalanx enjoyer.
    That's all I think.
    I joined this chat right now after suggestion from vartan when I asked if there's way to make contact with EB 2 community apart of their discord.

Member thankful for this post:

vartan 

Happy Holidays everyone! And welcome to the Org!

Proud

Been to:

Swords Made of Letters - 1938. The war is looming in France - and Alexandre Reythier does not have much time left to protect his country. A novel set before the war.

A Painted Shield of Honour - 1313. Templar Knights in France are in grave danger. Can they be saved?

Hey there,

Been a fan on the original EB for more than 10 years, now becoming acquainted with EB 2 :D

1800 Scenic Sunrise Dr, Las Vegas, NV 89117

Hey, I just joined this forum. I hope to get to know everyone and have some fun discussions.

Hi, welcome aboard!

Proud

Been to:

alien foxcat thing Member Kaiveran's Avatar

Hai, I'm Kai!

I'm mostly here to research the history of the Gamerooms subforums here, but knowing me I'll likely get sucked into current games and get to know the people here better and start my usual insufferable blathering.

I Asked The Pizza Guy, and I liked his responses :3

Hello, Org! Been reading this forum for a while, as I discovered the world of Total War rather recently... Please accept my greetings along with gratitude for the excellent work on the portal - I seem to like Medieval total War best, and I found a wealth of useful information here on a variety of subjects, from chasing Dromons and fending off Jinettes to Crusade farming and Camel rushing. Special thanks for the helpful and polite spirit of the community!

Hello from
    After watching some of my friends playing TW games through these years i think it's time to jump in

hiya, coming over from twcenter

Hello im lapras

I played on battle in General view. I routed my enemy. I relived Rome as I remembered it. Then the application crashed. After three hours of research I am about to execute the solution. This game got me off my lazy ass and retaught me how to download mods and patches. Its because I am old. And possible stupid.

This is incredible.

Thank you.
    Last edited by Learning; 05-17-2023 at 01:21.

Greetings! I'm contemplating installing EB for Rome 1, followed information links and all. Then, much like I always do whenever I see a forum, I went to check if there was a Mafia section, and was surprised to see it seemed to have very active games (and to see familiar faces too lol), so why not make an account, I guess. People looked nice too :P

P.S. if you ever want people to fill a mafia game or to replace in, I'm marshmallowmarshall on discord, you can message me there. I can't promise I will be available, but I sure would like to try this place out eventually!

Hello, everyone. I'm from India, and new here. Looking forward to share time discussing TW with you all.

Hi Guys, I played just Rome Total War and Medieval Total War since 2006 but I played them a lot especially Medieval Total War II and hell I'm still playing it. I played with all factions and also Crusader and American Campaign but definitely will play other campaigns as well. Great to be a part of the community. Greetings from Turkey!

Hello everyone

Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108