Thread: Latest Eye Candy Shots

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Latest Eye Candy Shots

New build cards for the Tomb Kings ... looking OK.

Next up, we have the Dwarven Hammerers. Heavier armour than the regular warriors...and with Hammers. Naturally!

Next, the heavy warriors in battle.

Next, we have the longbeards. Have some issues with the rigging as far as the beards are concerned...but they just about work OK as I have them now. The damn beards REALLY get in the way!

Finally for today, another shot of the heavy troops ready for a fight

Spent the rest of the weekend clearing out all the stock models from the modeldb and export_descr_unit to make them a bit tidier, and struggling with the animations for the crew. For some reason, the animations for the crew are scattered over several directories ... just to make it really awkward.....
    Careless Orc Costs Lives!

Default Re: Latest Eye Candy Shots

Lovely!

Good to see some progress on on the mod after a short brake (in the showcase that is :P)
    I like most of the dwarf, but i think there is some issues. firstly, i dont like the scalemail for some reason, it dont look as good as the other armours i've seen you make. in a normal mod, this wuld not have been an issue, but your other works have set the standards too high for this one..
    Last edited by A Norseman; 10-01-2007 at 01:00.

deleated dubble post
    Last edited by A Norseman; 10-01-2007 at 00:59.

The screenshots don't show it very well. The scale-mail does look OK when you see it 'firsthand' as it were!

Make the mallet heads smaller, these are Dwarven Warriors with iron/steel hammers going to war, not Dwarves with rubber mallets playing WHACKAMOLE...
    Mod leader of Warhammer; Total War

That would be the ones on the Longbeards....

Yup..could be you are right. They didn't look that big in MS3D...but now I come to think of it

Mind you..it's not Whackamole .... it's Whackanorc