Oke,

I've been searching for a long time how to get rid of these Problems to play Medieval 2 Online. I've managed to do it, but once i installed Kingdoms, it was all f*cked up again.

In the Community EBC we play a tournament of Bf2. Since shortly we play other games in Cland and leaque structure.

Today We started the Total War section were we will play together in LAN. Thats makes it possible for loads of people who cant play online, to play against and with people... to land up in a leaque and in a ranking system.

This isnt a recruiting stunt. But i remember myself... when i was looking to soluce my problem of NAT NEGOTIATION FAILED and FAILED to CONNECT, NETWORK ERROR... we came always on the same observation... There were more people who replied with problems , then people who could give a descent solution. I am sure solutions will work, but they didnt work for me

With this initiative we wonna give people a chance who baught the game, to do something else then playing SP campaigns since the baught for it like anyone else. We will use Hamachi, so it wont be possible to form a clan. But a leaque inside our Community

look at www.battlefield-command.com for more info... Sign up and you will find the Total War section in the middle of the forums.

Questions can be asked to me by pm or in this thread. I hope we can help some people with that.

TW-EBC crew