Thread: v.7.03

Default v.7.03

What does the upgrade (v.7.03) adds to v.7? I can't find it please help me! I have been playing IBFD V7. for a while now and I have to say, I'm really impressed and very satisfised indeed! BUT.. this forum is a mess>.<!!! It may be just me, but I find many of the things floating around here a bit confusing Any chance of a future clean-up for people like me? I would recommend the way the EB forum is organized btw. Also, I have downloaded this upgrade thingy, but there seems that I have a problem instaling it. Should I just double-click and press instal or guide the files somewhere?

Thank you!

Last edited by Erik Bloodaxe; 10-22-2007 at 20:27.

Default Re: v.7.03

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Bloodaxe
    What does the upgrade (v.7.03) adds to v.7? I can't find it please help me! I have been playing IBFD V7. for a while now and I have to say, I'm really impressed and very satisfised indeed! BUT.. this forum is a mess>.<!!! It may be just me, but I find many of the things floating around here a bit confusing Any chance of a future clean-up for people like me? I would recommend the way the EB forum is organized btw. Also, I have downloaded this upgrade thingy, but there seems that I have a problem instaling it. Should I just double-click and press instal or guide the files somewhere?

Thank you!

ur right, most of the older threads should be unstickied, wonder who stickied them
    anyway, v7.03 should find the proper path to install to (it should install to your root folder '...\Program Files\Activision\Rome - Total War\' )
    There should be only two versions IBFD7+ and Rio's IBFD. I have to add IMPERIUM JULIANORUM, too. all are separate installs.
    Ramon Gonzales y Garcia

If we had gone so far, it is because we stand on the shoulders of giants