Hi,
This is Vuk, (EX)skinner (at least for a while) of the Inca Total War mod. I am posting since we have been silent for a long time, and I thought it rude not to inform those who have been following the mod of our current status and affairs.

For a long while we were at a still, with no real progress being made. The reason was a mix of complicated personal affairs (which is what is currently keeping me from skinning), and lack of resources. As life has been ironing itself out, we have found the time and resources and have rallied back together. Work is now going at full tilt...that is, except for a skinner. Do to personal affairs, I have been and am unable to continue skinning for the mod (at least for a long time), but I still am doing all I can to see the mod released.

Right now the team is working on somthing special. We are also pulling the mod together, implementing all the units, factions, scripts, artwork, etc. What we really need now is a skinner. Though all 191 unique (and darn kewl not to say to much ) have been modelled, we are still searching for a skinner.

If you think you could skin for this mod, please post in the "Join Us" thread. This is an excellent opportunitty to work for a completely unique mod that is a landmark in RTW modding. If you have the skills, or think that you could, please post in the "Join Us" thread.

I hope that this will help you better understand what is happening right now.

Vuk