Quote Originally Posted by Adamski View Post
Hi I don't know if this has been answered before but how do you fix the issue with custom battles unit selection?

Basically the problem is that when I choose a faction in custom battle, they don't have there correct units such as the Romans. I've heard if you launch eb in multiplayer mode then that fixes the issue however I am confused on how to do this so any help would be appreciated.
From the EB FAQ:

Quote Originally Posted by MarcusAureliusAntoninus View Post
Q: In custom battles or multiplayer the unit selection is missing units.
A: All of the regionals cause a problem for the custom battle / multiplayer list. There is a special EDU for custom battles / multiplayer in the "...Rome- Total War\EB\mp custom game edu" folder. Rename your campaign EDU then place the EDU from that folder into the "...Rome - Total War\EB\Data" folder. When you want to play a campaign again, switch back to your original EDU. EB v1.1 now comes with the trivial script, which will automatically switch the files for you. To play custom battles or multiplayer battles with all of your factional units, run the "Play Multiplayer" option of the trivial script.
I am not sure how this works in Alexander EB; Maximus may have used an alternative to the Trivial Script. However, the EDU switch should still work. Just make sure you use the correct EDU file.