Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: MT2W:Where are we now??

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: MT2W:Where are we now??

Rally Around the VI Banner my friends!

Aww i missed shingenmitch!! damn what i wouldent give to have an old school game with those guys!!

Hey Mitch if your still around!!

Got all nostalgic when speaking with sulla about stw/mtw1 the other day so thought id pop in and see whats going on, damn i miss those games!! havent found any game yet that can recreate the feeling of shogun battles with good players! Really wish i had fraps in thos days to watch the old battles now and then :( it was art!
    Last edited by Swoosh So; 01-06-2009 at 06:01.

"The mind is everything. What you think you become."

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."

Buddha

..fears no adversary Senior Member Jochi Khan's Avatar

The good old days of MP total war are long gone. Sad but that is a fact.

The good times, when there were so many clans competing against each other. The individual players that helped to form the community. Players that could be seen almost any night of the week logging on for a few games with friends and strangers alike.

RTW was the start of the rot and M2TW was no improvement.

Hello Swoosh. Nice to see you are still around.
    Didn't you use the (space)ER (in the target line) to record and the (space)mEP to view the replays in STW?

I still enjoy watching STW and MTW replays including CWC games.
    R.I.P Great Warrior Ja mata TosaInu

sat at the..Nomad Alliance..campfire

Do your best and do it according to your own inner standard
    --call it conscience--
    not just according to society's knowledge and judgement of your deeds.

Blog Entries

Sadly so Jochi. When I was on the 2.0 server on VI in Early 04, that was the best. We had about 40-50 people on the unpatched server,and we had a lot of fun. We would play on the weekends 4-6 hours straight, sometimes I would be up until 1-2 AM playing. A lot of fun. I really miss those days of TW. That was when we all had fun, had respect for each other even if we did argue a lot (), and such, but in the end, it was a great time until RTW was released . Only 3 people besides myself still play on TW today from the unpatch server. Sad indeed.

is this the old folks convention?

hiya gaw and swoosh! say hi to the khan.

Lost all my replays and stuff over time, if u have any replays that i participated in from mtw or better still shogun id love it if u could upload them somewhere or send me on messenger, just send me a pm and ill give u my messenger address would really appreciate it! :) wtb nagashima 4v4 replay that would just make my day! or if u could stick 1 or 2 on youtube that would be even better doubt ill get shogun working now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZA-gqJL9Is sigh..
    Last edited by Swoosh So; 01-09-2009 at 08:05.

"The mind is everything. What you think you become."

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."

Buddha

Blog Entries

Question Re: MT2W:Where are we now??

I lost all my replays from my 2004 timespan me thinks also *sigh*.

However, I do have some from 2005 with some of the oldies and from 06 (I got 1 aganist Magyar Khan, I was Swiss, He was Mongols, but guess who won that ?

You like to have them Swooshy?

So im a new total war player. i started after Napolean Total War came out, but i bought Medieval Total War and Medieval 2 Total War only. I might possibly buy the others starting with Shogun 2 Total War and than Shogun and possible Empires and Napolean last. I have always been a Multiplayer person, When i played World of Warcraft I always played PvP, or player vs player, and found This to be truely unbalanced. I than moved on to Battle for Middle Earth 2, went into MP and also found this to be totally unfair. Than i went into several other games, out of those the only one that i replay is League of Legends, Dota, and some warcraft 3. The only way i can see for MP players here to get what they want and take a stand. Sign a huge protest. work with modders to make human maps, eventually ppl like me who came to the game will join in, crowd gets bigger, more noticibility. Eventually who knows. Old players should stay active in forums at least. Anyways tahts my view.

Yes, but the mods are still alive.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456