Thread: My FareWell

Banned ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default My FareWell

To All .OrGah Patrons,

I am annocuing my departure of TotalWar.org, Effective Sunday (Tonight) Night. I spent over a hour today on .Org one Last time, so I can finish up some stuff on the Fourm I always enjoyed being hard .

I joined TotalWar.Org In Feburaby 2006, and I been here almost 2 years. I enjoyed being here at .Org, as I made many Friends, From MP Folks I played and Met, Like Magyar Khan and the Grey Wolves, Denali,Paryia and the SA Folks, TosaInu,CBR,Puzz3D,Ras,Tomisama, and others I miss (Sorry!),so many to name!, to the Guys who made not have did TW MP, and people I just met on .Org itself, like Ichigo,Tribesmen (I Miss aruging with you !), Aboskee, Beiruit, KukriKhan,and Others.

I Am Leaving, not because of recent issues that turn up with me, but I am Leaving Because of CTS, Carpen Tunnel Sysdonme. I will Return to TW MP and.Org, to play on TW MP again, and to resume my .Org things, like being a GAHZette Reporter and a A.Mod Here, in March 2008 if my Wrists heal up by then hopefully. If Not, it will be longer my hiatus.

I wish to Apoglese though to the Moderation Staff, lso the Chapter House IH Players for my 3 Accoutn Scandel. I will not say why I did it, because I didn't do it because I felt like "Oh, Hey, I want to cheat really bad", I I know I made False Apogles in the Past to get ahead, but I am serious and I apogles deeply for the embrassment I caused. I wish I would have Never did it. I hope One day, Now or a year from now, Mabye I can be Forgiven.

I Like To Thank Everyone, From TosaInu,KukriKhan,Ser Cergenae,Sapi,TribesMan,Ichigo,Fizzil,Husar,CBR, TomiSama, King Jan III Sobeskeki,and Many More here on .org (So many to name!) for welcoming me on this Fourm. I like to Thank However, {HOH}James and {HOH}Ronin for teaching me things on MTW;VI in March Of 2004 on VI on the 2.0 Server. They are not playing MP nnow with us, but James was the "Tomisama" of VI and Ronin was the "Magyar Khan" Of 2.0 server. I like to Thank Kenny,Topgun and others from the 2.0 server to. If it was not for these people, I would not be here.

Not Only I am leaving because of CTS, I need a break from TW. I been here almost 4 years, fought on Every Game here Expect for STW/MI (Though I logged into it before once or twice!!), I played online on 3 Different Mods, P&M 1.5,Samurai Warlords and NTW2, I played over 2000-2500+ Games, and I ran BHC for 3 years. I did everything I wanted expect for a few things........

Thank You WWW.TotalWar.Org, and Until We Meet Again

GoodBye

.P.S. People In My IH, Pplease get your decsions in on time, I do Chapter 3 When I get back ASAP!!!!

GoodBye Everyone!!!!

Edit: Thank you Fragony, I know what I forgot to add........
    Last edited by ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88; 12-10-2007 at 17:28.

master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar

Default Re: My FareWell

That's a lot for someone who will be back

Unfortunately I am to inform you that you owe me money. Your future absence necessitates it. Because you are leaving you must pay me a thousand euros for each day until you return to be active here once more. I expect the cash on my Swiss bank account whose number you shall receive soon. Don't contact me: I'll contact you. I expect the first thousand tonight soon after you leave, at best the next day (Monday).
    Emotion, passions, and desires are, thus peace is not.
    Emotion: you have it or it has you.

---

Pay heed to my story named The Thief in the Mead Hall.
    No.

---

Check out some of my music.

Professional Cynic Member Innocentius's Avatar

Oh, c'mon Bijo, we agreed not to exceed 500€ for our blackmailing business!

Anyway, hope you'll get better and that we'll see you here again soon, {BHC}AntiWarmanCake88
    It's not easy being a man, you know. I had to get dressed today... And there are other pressures.

- Dylan Moran

The Play

Just your average Senior Member Warmaster Horus's Avatar
    Besancon, France: a stepping stone to greatness. I hope.

Hope to see you back on these great forums soon, {BHC}AntiWarmanCake88. Let's hope everything turns out for the best.
    The Throne Room: "Less a forum, more a way of life." Econ21
    Don't hesitate to visit the Mead Hall! A little more reading, a little less shouting, please.
    Join the latest greatest installement of mafia games: Capo di Tutti Capi!
    Check out the Gahzette!
    By the by, are you interested in helping out the Gahzette? Think you could be a writer, reporting on the TW or Org community? Then check the Gahzette Thread or drop me a PM!

Back.

Cya

"It's all in the wrist." - Jack Burton

Heal quickly Warcakes...or whatever you call yourself these days

This space intentionally left blank

American since 2012 Senior Member AntiochusIII's Avatar

Sorry to hear it man, and hope you get better soon!

Sovereign Oppressor Member TIE Fighter Shooter Champion, Turkey Shoot Champion, Juggler Champion Kralizec's Avatar

Get well soon, and till we meet again

Ehm, get well and thanks for the undeserved mention.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Quote Originally Posted by Innocentius
    Oh, c'mon Bijo, we agreed not to exceed 500€ for our blackmailing business!

Anyway, hope you'll get better and that we'll see you here again soon, {BHC}AntiWarmanCake88
    Sshhh

---

No.

---

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

Oh man, some words from the annoying diplomat:

Get better! Everything will be fine, and I hope ( I think WE do) you will be better.

I'll try to get my chapter done, dont worry!

Caivs

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    But when all is said and done
    It's you I love

Weird Organism Senior Member Drisos's Avatar

Take care!

and cya
    - Chu - Gi - Makoto - Rei - Jin - Yu - Meiyo -

Blog Entries

I GOT NO CTS!!!!!

I just like to tell my .orgah friends a updatey!

I went to the DOctor's Yesterday (Wednesday), and I had to have a physcial.... Then I was told I needed some shots... Chickenpox (round 2) even though I thought I had the second dose years ago..... and Hepeaities A (hmmmm)...

Then he checks my Wrists... He thinks I just have slight tendonitis and/or a spain.

So, That equals to about 1-2 months of breaky for me. I will be back here Januray 15th at the earliest, Feburaby 8th-12th at latest.

Buh Bye!!

.P.S. Thank you all for All of your Nice Comments :-)!
    Last edited by ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88; 12-14-2007 at 02:27.

Quote Originally Posted by {BHC}AntiWarmanCake88
    To All .OrGah Patrons,

I am annocuing my departure of TotalWar.org, Effective Sunday (Tonight) Night. I spent over a hour today on .Org one Last time, so I can finish up some stuff on the Fourm I always enjoyed being hard .

I joined TotalWar.Org In Feburaby 2006, and I been here almost 2 years. I enjoyed being here at .Org, as I made many Friends, From MP Folks I played and Met, Like Magyar Khan and the Grey Wolves, Denali,Paryia and the SA Folks, TosaInu,CBR,Puzz3D,Ras,Tomisama, and others I miss (Sorry!),so many to name!, to the Guys who made not have did TW MP, and people I just met on .Org itself, like Ichigo,Tribesmen (I Miss aruging with you !), Aboskee, Beiruit, KukriKhan,and Others.

I Am Leaving, not because of recent issues that turn up with me, but I am Leaving Because of CTS, Carpen Tunnel Sysdonme. I will Return to TW MP and.Org, to play on TW MP again, and to resume my .Org things, like being a GAHZette Reporter and a A.Mod Here, in March 2008 if my Wrists heal up by then hopefully. If Not, it will be longer my hiatus.

I wish to Apoglese though to the Moderation Staff, lso the Chapter House IH Players for my 3 Accoutn Scandel. I will not say why I did it, because I didn't do it because I felt like "Oh, Hey, I want to cheat really bad", I I know I made False Apogles in the Past to get ahead, but I am serious and I apogles deeply for the embrassment I caused. I wish I would have Never did it. I hope One day, Now or a year from now, Mabye I can be Forgiven.

I Like To Thank Everyone, From TosaInu,KukriKhan,Ser Cergenae,Sapi,TribesMan,Ichigo,Fizzil,Husar,CBR, TomiSama, King Jan III Sobeskeki,and Many More here on .org (So many to name!) for welcoming me on this Fourm. I like to Thank However, {HOH}James and {HOH}Ronin for teaching me things on MTW;VI in March Of 2004 on VI on the 2.0 Server. They are not playing MP nnow with us, but James was the "Tomisama" of VI and Ronin was the "Magyar Khan" Of 2.0 server. I like to Thank Kenny,Topgun and others from the 2.0 server to. If it was not for these people, I would not be here.

Not Only I am leaving because of CTS, I need a break from TW. I been here almost 4 years, fought on Every Game here Expect for STW/MI (Though I logged into it before once or twice!!), I played online on 3 Different Mods, P&M 1.5,Samurai Warlords and NTW2, I played over 2000-2500+ Games, and I ran BHC for 3 years. I did everything I wanted expect for a few things........

Thank You WWW.TotalWar.Org, and Until We Meet Again

GoodBye

.P.S. People In My IH, Pplease get your decsions in on time, I do Chapter 3 When I get back ASAP!!!!

GoodBye Everyone!!!!

Edit: Thank you Fragony, I know what I forgot to add........

Bye, and goodluck. You have been one of my favorite posters in the FR.
    Will miss and goodluck,
    Vuk

P.S. RL comes first, don't be to quick to rush back to cyber limbo...it isn't healthy. ;)
    Hammer, anvil, forge and fire, chase away The Hoofed Liar. Roof and doorway, block and beam, chase The Trickster from our dreams.
    Vigilance is our shield, that protects us from our squalid past. Knowledge is our weapon, with which we carve a path to an enlightened future.

Everything you need to know about Kadagar_AV:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kadagar_AV View Post
    In a racial conflict I'd have no problem popping off some negroes.

Still warlusting... Member Warluster's Avatar

See ya {BHC}AntiWarmanCake88!

We shall miss you in the CH. I hope you get well soon! I got my decisions in! And don't eat too many cashews and milk when you're away...

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

Honorable mention don't I feel special We'll see you when you get back
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

See you when you get back and better!
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Blog Entries

I been diagorsed with slight Tendonitis, which I said before!!.

But....

I been battling my Internet addiction, which I already had 2 mishaps, and for the 3rd time, I will try again to heal myself, so I can return by 2/8/08 if possible, if not then, mabye a little bit later.

I came here for support from my friends!
    Last edited by ELITEofWARMANGINGERYBREADMEN88; 01-05-2008 at 03:54.

Poll Smoker Senior Member CountArach's Avatar

Good luck, you can do it if you put your mind to it!
    Rest in Peace TosaInu, the Org will be your legacy
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon Blum - For All Mankind
    Nothing established by violence and maintained by force, nothing that degrades humanity and is based on contempt for human personality, can endure.

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

Wow, good luck, you are going to need it!

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    But when all is said and done
    It's you I love

So where my money? -a few thugs in suits appear next to him- I ain't receive' a dime yet. -clears nose-

---

No.

---

I could be a little late