Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christmas present, anyone?

Member Member dimitrios the samian's Avatar

Default Re: Christmas present, anyone?

Im so so glad this one working out so nicely for you Count !!
    Its a turbulent period that Im not very familiar with but look forward to playing later .
    Many thanks to Mac & Tosa here as well ,, great job guys ..
    What you need to do now Count is
    ... " GIVE IT A NAME !!
    Also Tosa how about placing this one over at the Hosted Mods forum .
    Im sure it would be agreeable by all & to the mods benefit !
    cheers guys
    DTS

Philosophically Inclined Member CountMRVHS's Avatar

Thank you very much for the feedback, Macsen, and the kind words, Dimitrios. I'm glad people are able to make headway with this.

If there's anything else I can do to provide help in getting the units and battles all worked out 100%, let me know! Don't be afraid to be very straightforward, as the technical stuff is relatively new to me & I may not be able to tell if you're suggesting *I* do something, or if you're suggesting something for the *players* of the mod to do. I'm a bit limited in my upload capabilities but will be happy to do what I can.

Glad to hear you were having fun, Macsen - too bad about those Civitas Infantry. The Romano-British are definitely the centerpiece of the campaign, from the standpoint of gameplay, IMO.

As far as names, I'm open to suggestions! Dark Age is taken, or too close to the other mod being worked on. Arthurian is also taken by the RTW mod.

Probably should make sure my mod is more consistently playable before we worry about cosmetics, though .

CountMRVHS

Second-hand chariot salesman Senior Member macsen rufus's Avatar

Hi Count,

As far as I can see so far, all that needs to be fixed for me is the custom folders, so if you could say which units the Civitas infantry and Gododdin cavalry (I think they're in the other custom folder) are based on (or even better, which animation folders you copied across) then this bit, and the shields could be fixed by another .bat file, which I could probably put together - then if you use it as a patch it would be a 1kb download instead of a 5Mb one...

(I feel such a dork for not thinking of using batch files for some of the copy/duplication/renaming work involved in modding before - a well timed reminder, Tosa Instead I just grumbled about "how much easier it would be in Linux" )

Name suggestion, only look if you want to:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    "Dux Brittanorum"

It's appropriate to the era, and sort of describes the player's "quest"

EDIT: DOH! I see your earlier post saying which units the new ones are based on, I can proceed now ...
    Last edited by macsen rufus; 02-01-2008 at 16:54.
    ANCIENT: TW

A mod for Medieval:TW (with VI)

Discussion forum thread

Download A Game of Thrones Mod v1.4

Nur-ad-Din Forum Administrator TosaInu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dimitrios the samian
    Also Tosa how about placing this one over at the Hosted Mods forum
    DTS
    Hello,

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showthread.php?t=98099

The mod is made by CountMRVHS, he can either continue here or get a hosted forum.

Yes, I wondered about that macsen rufus. But how comes that it didn't work for any of you? I installed the same file and it has the LBM/BIF and files for the textures, or so I think to experience. You also downloaded http://www.mizus.com/files/files/MTW...ns/DarkAge.zip ?

Jeffe88 (a STW demo modder from 2000) used a bat file to swap files, it's a nice tool. Without him, I probably wouldn't know.

XP (and Win2000 ?) users may need to install choice.com in case choice commands are used in the bat (user input). http://www.totalwar.org/tosa/WinXP-Bat.zip
    Ja mata

TosaInu

I like the name, Macsen; & I imagine most people will be most interested in the Romano-British, so that would work.

Yup, Civitas Inf are simply Feudal Sergeants, and Gododdin Cav are just Spanish Jinetes (stats may have been changed of course).

And of course there's different descriptive text in the Info pic for all of my new units... are you able to read any of that yet?

As for getting a hosted forum, I'm sure I'd have no idea how to do that, or what it involves, or what the benefits would be.

I don't see this mod as *complete* per se -- playable, absolutely (well, once we can get all the units to work), but there are still some things I might think about tweaking. Of course I'll first wait to get more feedback before plunging in and changing things.

CountMRVHS

Quote Originally Posted by CountMRVHS
    As for getting a hosted forum, I'm sure I'd have no idea how to do that, or what it involves, or what the benefits would be.
    Hello CountMRVHS,

Say you like one. For which game, what the name and description of the forum should be and who should moderate it (you by default).

The benefit is that you can have several topics and only topics about your mod (you can have a few here too, but some may drop from from page one).

Another benefit is that you can mod topics and posts yourself and get a custom forumskin. You can also have a banner linking to your mods forum in the Main Hall (linking that to this topic is possible too).

The drawback could be that your mod is located in a forum that attracts people passing by for other topics here. A Hosted forum could be overlooked when a mod is starting up (a small shop in a busy street or a larger shop down the road?).

It's your mod, your time and your call.

Edit: location of other Hosted MTW mods: https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=74
    Last edited by TosaInu; 02-01-2008 at 21:05.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Beauty hunter Senior Member Raz's Avatar

Yeah, about page one. It's already too full with stickies. You have to scroll right down just to see the most recent post. Is there any way of unclogging it without losing the few mods there are for MTW:VI? Because I know that no one ever clicks the button to go to page two.
    Quote Originally Posted by drone
    I imagine an open-source project to recreate [Medieval: Total War] would be faced with an army of high-valour lawyers.

Live your life out on Earth; I'm going to join the Sun.

Hi Count,

I can report I successfully waged battle using Civitas Infantry last night, fighting Gododdin cavalry amongst others. I had a quick trawl through the unit_prod and found all the units using the custom folders (that custom5 was a sneaky one, didn't see that before ), then made a quick batch file for the necessary copies, and that's what I used to fix my own install.

Get it here

or cut and paste into notepad and save with a .bat file extension into your Darkage main folder:

Code:
    @ECHO OFF

ECHO Medieval - Total War 
    ECHO Darkage Fix Custom0 folder

COPY .\Textures\Men\Peasant\Peasant.bif .\Textures\Men\Custom0\Custom0.bif
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Peasant\Peasant_H.bif .\Textures\Men\Custom0\Custom0_H.bif
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Peasant\weapons.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom0\weapons.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Peasant\shields.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom0\shields.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Peasant\Housecarle_S.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom0\Housecarle_S.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Peasant\Housecarle_W.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom0\Housecarle_W.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Peasant\HighlandClansman_S.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom0\HighlandClansman_S.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Peasant\HighlandClansman_W.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom0\HighlandClansman_W.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Peasant\BallistaCrew_W.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom0\BallistaCrew_W.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Peasant\MangonelCrew_W.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom0\MangonelCrew_W.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Peasant\CatapultCrew_W.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom0\CatapultCrew_W.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Peasant\Kern_W.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom0\Kern_W.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Peasant\UrbanMilitia_W.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom0\UrbanMilitia_W.txt
    MKDIR .\Textures\Men\Custom5
    COPY .\Textures\Men\MSHelm\MSHelm.bif .\Textures\Men\Custom5\Custom5.bif
    COPY .\Textures\Men\MSHelm\MSHelm_H.bif .\Textures\Men\Custom5\Custom5_H.bif
    COPY .\Textures\Men\MSHelm\weapons.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom5\weapons.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\MSHelm\shields.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom5\shields.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\MSHelm\PictishCrossbows_S.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom5\PictishCrossbows_S.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\MSHelm\PictishCrossbows_W.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom5\PictishCrossbows_W.txt

COPY .\Textures\Men\LArmWCav\LArmWCav.bif .\Textures\Men\Custom3\Custom3.bif
    COPY .\Textures\Men\LArmWCav\LArmWCav_H.bif .\Textures\Men\Custom3\Custom3_H.bif
    COPY .\Textures\Men\LArmWCav\weapons.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom3\weapons.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\LArmWCav\shields.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom3\shields.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\LArmWCav\PictishMountedCrossbows_S.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom3\PictishMountedCrossbows_S.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\LArmWCav\PictishMountedCrossbows_W.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom3\PictishMountedCrossbows_W.txt
    Since I uploaded that I realised I could also add in the copying of the shields I mentioned in my earlier post.... so you can also copy and paste this bit, or add it into the above (without the extra "echo" lines). Now this is a "theoretical" one - I haven't used it, I did that bit manually on my install. My one worry is that "Romano British" with a space in the middle might throw the batch file. It's always a good idea to not have spaces in file names, always use an underscore, or just run it together. You may need to rewrite the batch file so that Romano British becomes Romano%20British .... but as I can't try it out now, I can't guarantee which will work.

Code:
    @ECHO OFF

ECHO Darkage Fix shields 

COPY .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Christian\Shields\Vikings\ANGLES.BIF .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Muslim\Shields\Vikings\ANGLES.BIF
    COPY .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Christian\Shields\Vikings\DUMNONIANS.BIF .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Muslim\Shields\Vikings\DUMNONIANS.BIF
    COPY .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Christian\Shields\Vikings\GWYNEDD.BIF .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Muslim\Shields\Vikings\GWYNEDD.BIF
    COPY .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Christian\Shields\Vikings\JUTES.BIF .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Muslim\Shields\Vikings\JUTES.BIF
    COPY .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Christian\Shields\Vikings\RHEGED.BIF .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Muslim\Shields\Vikings\RHEGED.BIF
    COPY .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Christian\Shields\Vikings\ROMANO BRITISH.BIF .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Muslim\Shields\Vikings\ROMANO BRITISH.BIF
    COPY .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Christian\Shields\Vikings\STRATHCLYDERS.BIF .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Muslim\Shields\Vikings\STRATHCLYDERS.BIF
    COPY .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Christian\Shields\Vikings\VOTADINI.BIF .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Muslim\Shields\Vikings\VOTADINI.BIF
    Everything seems to be working on the campmap level, now, I have all the info pics, reviewpanel graphics, descriptions and translations doing what they should

Unless there's something I've overlooked (which there usually is in modding ) then those three batch files (with the appropriate caveats) should sort out the install.

Discussion forum thread

Nice macsen rufus,

The LDM is updated: https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...ge=1#linkid572 and includes one bat to fix it all at once http://www.mizus.com/files/files/MTW...e_unit_fix.zip (both of macsen rufus and the earlier fix).

Or copy this text to DarkAge_unit_fix.txt and rename that to DarkAge_unit_fix.bat:
    Code:
    @ECHO OFF

ECHO Darkage Fix Unit Graphics
    ECHO Darkage Fix shields 

COPY .\Textures\Men\Peasant\Housecarle_S.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom0\Housecarle_S.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Peasant\Housecarle_W.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom0\Housecarle_W.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Peasant\HighlandClansman_S.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom0\HighlandClansman_S.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Peasant\HighlandClansman_W.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom0\HighlandClansman_W.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Peasant\BallistaCrew_W.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom0\BallistaCrew_W.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Peasant\MangonelCrew_W.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom0\MangonelCrew_W.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Peasant\CatapultCrew_W.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom0\CatapultCrew_W.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Peasant\UrbanMilitia_W.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom0\UrbanMilitia_W.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\MSHelm\PictishCrossbows_S.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom5\PictishCrossbows_S.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\MSHelm\PictishCrossbows_W.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom5\PictishCrossbows_W.txt

COPY .\Textures\Men\LArmWCav\LArmWCav_H.bif .\Textures\Men\Custom3\Custom3_H.bif
    COPY .\Textures\Men\LArmWCav\PictishMountedCrossbows_S.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom3\PictishMountedCrossbows_S.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\LArmWCav\PictishMountedCrossbows_W.txt .\Textures\Men\Custom3\PictishMountedCrossbows_W.txt

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\SLAVWARRIORS.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\TRYGGMEN.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\SLAVWARRIORS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\TRYGGMEN.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\SLAVWARRIORS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\TRYGGMEN.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\SHERWOODFORESTERS.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\CORNISHBANDITS.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\SHERWOODFORESTERS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\CORNISHBANDITS.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\SHERWOODFORESTERS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\CORNISHBANDITS.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\FYRDMEN.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\KEELMEN.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\FYRDMEN.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\KEELMEN.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\FYRDMEN.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\KEELMEN.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\RUSSPEARMEN.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\DUGUTH.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\RUSSPEARMEN.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\DUGUTH.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\RUSSPEARMEN.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\DUGUTH.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\RUSSPEARMEN.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\NORTHUMBRIANTHEGNS.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\RUSSPEARMEN.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\NORTHUMBRIANTHEGNS.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\RUSSPEARMEN.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\NORTHUMBRIANTHEGNS.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\VIKINGKARLS.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\NightRaiders.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\VIKINGKARLS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\NightRaiders.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\VIKINGKARLS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\NightRaiders.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\JOBBAGY.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\GEOGUTH.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\JOBBAGY.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\GEOGUTH.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\JOBBAGY.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\GEOGUTH.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\VIKINGKARLS.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\ECGUMGENEATAS.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\VIKINGKARLS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\ECGUMGENEATAS.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\VIKINGKARLS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\ECGUMGENEATAS.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\VIKINGKARLS.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\HEARTHWERU.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\VIKINGKARLS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\HEARTHWERU.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\VIKINGKARLS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\HEARTHWERU.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\SWABIANSWORDSMEN.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\ROYALRETAINERS.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\SWABIANSWORDSMEN.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\ROYALRETAINERS.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\SWABIANSWORDSMEN.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\ROYALRETAINERS.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\AVARNOBLES.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\CampwrBodyguards.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\AVARNOBLES.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\CampwrBodyguards.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\AVARNOBLES.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\CampwrBodyguards.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\BYZANTINELANCERS.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\BRYTHONICCAVALRY.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\BYZANTINELANCERS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\BRYTHONICCAVALRY.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\BYZANTINELANCERS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\BRYTHONICCAVALRY.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\ByzantineCavalry.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\Sagitarii.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\ByzantineCavalry.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\Sagitarii.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\ByzantineCavalry.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\Sagitarii.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\FeudalSergeants.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\CivitasInfantry.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\FeudalSergeants.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\CivitasInfantry.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\FeudalSergeants.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\CivitasInfantry.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\Pikemen.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\WelshSpearmen.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\Pikemen.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\WelshSpearmen.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\Pikemen.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\WelshSpearmen.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\SLAVJAVELINMEN.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\WELSHDARTMEN.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\SLAVJAVELINMEN.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\WELSHDARTMEN.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\SLAVJAVELINMEN.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\WELSHDARTMEN.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\SpanishJinetes.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\Teulu.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\SpanishJinetes.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\Teulu.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\SpanishJinetes.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\Teulu.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\SpanishJinetes.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\GododdinCavalry.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\SpanishJinetes.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\GododdinCavalry.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\SpanishJinetes.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\GododdinCavalry.BIF

COPY .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Christian\Shields\Vikings\ANGLES.BIF .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Muslim\Shields\Vikings\ANGLES.BIF
    COPY .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Christian\Shields\Vikings\DUMNONIANS.BIF .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Muslim\Shields\Vikings\DUMNONIANS.BIF
    COPY .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Christian\Shields\Vikings\GWYNEDD.BIF .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Muslim\Shields\Vikings\GWYNEDD.BIF
    COPY .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Christian\Shields\Vikings\JUTES.BIF .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Muslim\Shields\Vikings\JUTES.BIF
    COPY .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Christian\Shields\Vikings\RHEGED.BIF .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Muslim\Shields\Vikings\RHEGED.BIF
    COPY .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Christian\Shields\Vikings\ROMANO BRITISH.BIF .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Muslim\Shields\Vikings\ROMANO BRITISH.BIF
    COPY .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Christian\Shields\Vikings\STRATHCLYDERS.BIF .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Muslim\Shields\Vikings\STRATHCLYDERS.BIF
    COPY .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Christian\Shields\Vikings\VOTADINI.BIF .\Campmap\pieces\Units\Muslim\Shields\Vikings\VOTADINI.BIF

Last edited by TosaInu; 02-02-2008 at 16:16.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Thanks Tosa - I see there's been a "word wrap" artefact in there - can you edit the spaces out of the files names? eg
    ...A NGLES.BIF ...

Discussion forum thread

Thank you for spotting macsen rufus.

That was an odd one, it didn't show when editing the post. Wrapping [code] [/code] tags around it, fixed the artefact.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

All hail the "code" tags!

Discussion forum thread

Hi mates
    is this mod for downloading or is it still beeing a fixed ?

Thanks Macsen and TosaInu for your continued work & support!

About the ROMANO BRITISH space-in-the-middle issue, I'm wondering where I ever used "Romano British" in the files.... If I did use it, perhaps I did something like "RomanoBritish" or "Romano-British"... not sure.

I think most of the faction name things would have been done using the indicator "FN_10" for example.

Axel - You can go ahead and download the mod, but then you'll need to apply the fixes that Macsen and Tosa are providing here. If I understand what they're doing correctly, the game should work then.....

Again, I really appreciate you guys taking the time to work this out. It must be almost as tedious as making a mod yourself!

I'm very interested to hear what people think about things like unit balance and campaign gameplay once they start playing the mod.

Cheers all,

CountMRVHS

Member Member dimitrios the samian's Avatar

Don't stop here Count .. I figure you will implement the fixes Tosa's & Mac provided into one big easy install .. cheers

One last thing I discovered (and yes, I come bearing a fix...) was the Mad March Hares... noo, sorry, March Axemen weren't completely implemented, so there's another wee batch file below to set up their pics, actions, etc.

Code:
    @ECHO OFF

ECHO Darkage Fix Mad March Hares

COPY .\Textures\Men\Viking\VIKINGLANDSMENN_S.txt .\Textures\Men\Viking\MarchAxemen_S.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Viking\VIKINGLANDSMENN_W.txt .\Textures\Men\Viking\MarchAxemen_W.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\ActionsPage\VIKINGLANDSMENN.txt .\Textures\Men\ActionsPage\MarchAxemen.txt
    MKDIR .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\MarchAxemen
    MKDIR .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\MarchAxemen
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\VIKINGLANDSMENN\CHARGE.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\MarchAxemen\CHARGE.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\VIKINGLANDSMENN\DIE.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\MarchAxemen\DIE.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\VIKINGLANDSMENN\FIGHT.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\MarchAxemen\FIGHT.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\VIKINGLANDSMENN\RUN.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\MarchAxemen\RUN.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\VIKINGLANDSMENN\STAND.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\MarchAxemen\STAND.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\VIKINGLANDSMENN\WALK.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\MarchAxemen\WALK.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\VIKINGLANDSMENN\CHARGE.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\MarchAxemen\CHARGE.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\VIKINGLANDSMENN\DIE.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\MarchAxemen\DIE.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\VIKINGLANDSMENN\FIGHT.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\MarchAxemen\FIGHT.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\VIKINGLANDSMENN\RUN.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\MarchAxemen\RUN.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\VIKINGLANDSMENN\STAND.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\MarchAxemen\STAND.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\VIKINGLANDSMENN\WALK.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\MarchAxemen\WALK.TXT
    COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\VIKINGLANDSMENN.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\MarchAxemen.LBM
    COPY .\campmap\Info_Pics\Units\VIKINGLANDSMENN.BIF .\campmap\Info_Pics\Units\MarchAxemen.BIF
    COPY .\campmap\review_panel\Units\VIKINGLANDSMENN.BIF .\campmap\review_panel\Units\MarchAxemen.BIF
    Having looked at the unit_prod, too, I discovered that they were only available to FN_02 - who are not active in the game, so from the description, guessed that should have really been FN_12 (the Romano-Brits), so made the necessary change to the unit_prod (one whole character ).

Since I did those two changes, I've had no more CTDs or error messages at all, and the RB now stand more of a chance against some of the heavy-infantry factions.... I've played it through to 540 AD or thereabouts (over 100 game years) and I think I've either used or fought against every unit type in an actual battle by now, and faced down a civil war and an Anglian re-emergence which followed. The other superpower now is Ireland, and they have taken most of Scotland and did have most of Wales at one point. Fortunately I have now achieved naval dominance and am slowly ridding the mainland of their green taint, but I doubt I'll be able to do it before game-end. It's been a challenging campaign, stuck in the middle of things

For some reason I have the crappiest royal family I've ever seen in an MTW game, and there's too few of them to be able to prune the tree to any great effect. I don't think a single one of them had acumen above 2, and my starting king became "inbred" in the very first turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Count
    I'm wondering where I ever used "Romano British" in the files
    Just for the shields in campmap/pieces/units folders

One comment on unit balance etc - those Royal Retainers are monsters, maybe a 60-man unit would be better?
    Last edited by macsen rufus; 02-04-2008 at 11:20.

Discussion forum thread

Macsen rufus, files or paths that have a space in it need to be quoted using the double:

Code:
    COPY ".\campmap\pieces\Units\Christian\Shields\Vikings\ROMANO BRITISH.BIF" ".\Campmap\pieces\Units\Muslim\Shields\Vikings\ROMANO BRITISH.BIF"

Code:
    @ECHO OFF

ECHO Darkage Fix Unit Graphics
    ECHO Darkage Fix shields 
    ECHO Darkage Fix Mad March Hares

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\SLAVWARRIORS.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\TRYGGMEN.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\SLAVWARRIORS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\TRYGGMEN.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\SLAVWARRIORS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\TRYGGMEN.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\SHERWOODFORESTERS.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\CORNISHBANDITS.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\SHERWOODFORESTERS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\CORNISHBANDITS.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\SHERWOODFORESTERS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\CORNISHBANDITS.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\FYRDMEN.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\KEELMEN.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\FYRDMEN.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\KEELMEN.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\FYRDMEN.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\KEELMEN.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\RUSSPEARMEN.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\DUGUTH.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\RUSSPEARMEN.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\DUGUTH.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\RUSSPEARMEN.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\DUGUTH.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\RUSSPEARMEN.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\NORTHUMBRIANTHEGNS.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\RUSSPEARMEN.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\NORTHUMBRIANTHEGNS.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\RUSSPEARMEN.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\NORTHUMBRIANTHEGNS.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\VIKINGKARLS.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\NightRaiders.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\VIKINGKARLS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\NightRaiders.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\VIKINGKARLS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\NightRaiders.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\JOBBAGY.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\GEOGUTH.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\JOBBAGY.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\GEOGUTH.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\JOBBAGY.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\GEOGUTH.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\VIKINGKARLS.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\ECGUMGENEATAS.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\VIKINGKARLS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\ECGUMGENEATAS.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\VIKINGKARLS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\ECGUMGENEATAS.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\VIKINGKARLS.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\HEARTHWERU.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\VIKINGKARLS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\HEARTHWERU.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\VIKINGKARLS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\HEARTHWERU.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\SWABIANSWORDSMEN.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\ROYALRETAINERS.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\SWABIANSWORDSMEN.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\ROYALRETAINERS.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\SWABIANSWORDSMEN.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\ROYALRETAINERS.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\AVARNOBLES.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\CampwrBodyguards.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\AVARNOBLES.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\CampwrBodyguards.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\AVARNOBLES.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\CampwrBodyguards.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\BYZANTINELANCERS.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\BRYTHONICCAVALRY.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\BYZANTINELANCERS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\BRYTHONICCAVALRY.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\BYZANTINELANCERS.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\BRYTHONICCAVALRY.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\ByzantineCavalry.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\Sagitarii.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\ByzantineCavalry.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\Sagitarii.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\ByzantineCavalry.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\Sagitarii.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\FeudalSergeants.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\CivitasInfantry.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\FeudalSergeants.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\CivitasInfantry.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\FeudalSergeants.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\CivitasInfantry.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\Pikemen.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\WelshSpearmen.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\Pikemen.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\WelshSpearmen.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\Pikemen.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\WelshSpearmen.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\SLAVJAVELINMEN.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\WELSHDARTMEN.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\SLAVJAVELINMEN.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\WELSHDARTMEN.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\SLAVJAVELINMEN.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\WELSHDARTMEN.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\SpanishJinetes.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\Teulu.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\SpanishJinetes.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\Teulu.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\SpanishJinetes.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\Teulu.BIF

COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\SpanishJinetes.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\GododdinCavalry.LBM
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\SpanishJinetes.BIF .\CAMPMAP\Info_Pics\Units\GododdinCavalry.BIF 
    COPY .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\SpanishJinetes.BIF .\CAMPMAP\review_panel\Units\GododdinCavalry.BIF

COPY ".\campmap\pieces\Units\Christian\Shields\Vikings\ROMANO BRITISH.BIF" ".\Campmap\pieces\Units\Muslim\Shields\Vikings\ROMANO BRITISH.BIF"

COPY .\Textures\Men\Viking\VIKINGLANDSMENN_S.txt .\Textures\Men\Viking\MarchAxemen_S.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Viking\VIKINGLANDSMENN_W.txt .\Textures\Men\Viking\MarchAxemen_W.txt
    COPY .\Textures\Men\ActionsPage\VIKINGLANDSMENN.txt .\Textures\Men\ActionsPage\MarchAxemen.txt
    MKDIR .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\MarchAxemen
    MKDIR .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\MarchAxemen
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\VIKINGLANDSMENN\CHARGE.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\MarchAxemen\CHARGE.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\VIKINGLANDSMENN\DIE.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\MarchAxemen\DIE.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\VIKINGLANDSMENN\FIGHT.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\MarchAxemen\FIGHT.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\VIKINGLANDSMENN\RUN.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\MarchAxemen\RUN.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\VIKINGLANDSMENN\STAND.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\MarchAxemen\STAND.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\VIKINGLANDSMENN\WALK.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Shield1\MarchAxemen\WALK.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\VIKINGLANDSMENN\CHARGE.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\MarchAxemen\CHARGE.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\VIKINGLANDSMENN\DIE.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\MarchAxemen\DIE.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\VIKINGLANDSMENN\FIGHT.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\MarchAxemen\FIGHT.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\VIKINGLANDSMENN\RUN.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\MarchAxemen\RUN.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\VIKINGLANDSMENN\STAND.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\MarchAxemen\STAND.TXT
    COPY .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\VIKINGLANDSMENN\WALK.TXT .\Textures\Men\Items\Weapon2\MarchAxemen\WALK.TXT
    COPY .\Battle\UnitIcons\VIKINGLANDSMENN.LBM .\Battle\UnitIcons\MarchAxemen.LBM
    COPY .\campmap\Info_Pics\Units\VIKINGLANDSMENN.BIF .\campmap\Info_Pics\Units\MarchAxemen.BIF
    COPY .\campmap\review_panel\Units\VIKINGLANDSMENN.BIF .\campmap\review_panel\Units\MarchAxemen.BIF

Download the updated bat, drop it into the darkage folder and run it once:
    download
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Tnx, Tosa

I guessed there would have to be something required - I did that fix manually, so if the batch didn't work it wouldn't have shown on mine anyway. " " makes sense

Discussion forum thread

Oh no, March Axemen!

They were actually a unit I made for a *different* mod. In case anyone's curious or interested, this one is called "Bretwalda", and focuses on the time when the early Anglo-Saxon kingdoms were struggling for dominance with each other, *before* the Vikings came.

The March Axemen were a unit trainable by the Mercians (the men of the "marches"). Technically, the Northumbrian Thegns were also for that Bretwalda campaign, and trainable by the (you guessed it) Northumbrians. But they kept popping up as Merc units in the Dark Age campaign, so I figured I needed to include their stats. You'll notice that nobody can actually *train* Northumbrian Thegns. I think they're essentially Duguth (Armoured Spearmen).

So yeah, the March Axemen weren't intended for the RBs, but Mercia (FN_02). I think their descriptive text on the info panel might indicate as such, but can't remember.

But maybe making them mercenary units might be worth a consideration?

Glad to see you managed to stick with the RomanoBritish, Macsen!

Did you happen to see Arthur emerge, by the way? He would have been "Artorius", a 6-star general, who should have emerged around 480.

The Irish do like to invade, especially in Scotland. I like it; they sort of take over the Vikings' role as naval raider.

Regarding the Royal Retainers, do you mean to suggest making the Campwr Bodyguard a 60-man unit? Because the Royal Retainers are already 60 men. That might be a good idea, to give the RBs just a little edge. Thing about the Royal Retainers is they seem to be pretty vulnerable to a cav charge. Good use of mounted missile units, esp. Teulu or Gododdin Cav, can wear them down, and then when the javs are spent they can follow up with a charge that has a decent chance of doing damage (depending on the general's attributes, of course).

For the Romano-British, the Sagitarii don't come online until quite a bit later, but mercs are available and the Brythonic Cav can be useful in tandem with the Campwr. Of course it essentially comes down to a matter of holding with the Civitas Inf, flank with Urban Militia or Tryggs, weaken with archery, and hope to get off a good charge with cav from the rear -- but that can't happen if the Angles outnumber you with their good armored units.

Oh, and remember the victory conditions are different! You might be closer to winning than you think! You essentially need England and a couple provinces in southern Scotland, such as Fib. The download info has the complete list.

Good luck!

CountMRVHS

Did you happen to see Arthur emerge, by the way? He would have been "Artorius", a 6-star general, who should have emerged around 480
    He's the main reason the irish no longer control Wales

I also slapped on a nice provincial title, made him my "Campwr" and dropped a princess on him to keep him "on side". He's now an 8* skilled attacker, so well worth having.

More tomorrow, I have to go...

EDIT: re Royal retainers - I forgot to mention my game is on large unit setting so my Campwr Bodyguard are at 66 men, the Retainers at 100 - but I was suggesting reduce the retainers to the same size. If they hide in the woods they can trash anything the RB can send at them (unless you get March Axemen ), and in the open I never had enough CBgs in one army to deal with 6-700 of them.... and even with half the country under my sway I'm struggling to field more than 2 or 3 sagitarii.

For my campaign I've compromised on the March Axemen - left them in but only recruitable in Mierce, Hwicce, Wrocen Saeten and Guent. I hadn't noticed the lack of Northumbrian Thegns, in fact I only noticed the March Axemen because they caused the battle error everytime the "VIKING" animation was called. So, as fixed by the BAT they will still not be trainable, that needs the prod file to be tweaked.

And I'm glad to report that I've tipped the Irish into civil war, although it did result in the Votadini, Scots and Picts all re-emerging. Now to turn my attention to them furriners in the south - Jutes and Saxons....
    Last edited by macsen rufus; 02-05-2008 at 10:28.

Discussion forum thread

There's so many references to the download, I have no idea what I should download to make the mod work. Could you guys simplify it? Can you put one workable download link with the latest updates somewhere? The more I read, the more I get confused. Does this mod work, or is it still work in progress?

Beauty hunter Senior Member Raz's Avatar

I've compiled the mod and it's fixes currently released into one easy installer. If anyone wants I'll try to upload it somewhere. You'll still need to open your MTW directory and run the batch files after install, however. =D
    Quote Originally Posted by drone
    I imagine an open-source project to recreate [Medieval: Total War] would be faced with an army of high-valour lawyers.

Live your life out on Earth; I'm going to join the Sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Manteuffel
    There's so many references to the download, I have no idea what I should download to make the mod work. Could you guys simplify it? Can you put one workable download link with the latest updates somewhere? The more I read, the more I get confused. Does this mod work, or is it still work in progress?
    Hello Baron von Manteuffel,

https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/local...php?linkid=572

Yes, the mod works. Download the file from there and it should work (that's the file I use and it worked right away). If you do experience issues with the new units, simply download the batch file that's listed at the top there and run it once.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Quote Originally Posted by Raz
    I've compiled the mod and it's fixes currently released into one easy installer. If anyone wants I'll try to upload it somewhere. You'll still need to open your MTW directory and run the batch files after install, however. =D
    That's nice Raz, maybe you can use the uploader in Site Tools, I'll add it to the entry then.
    Ja mata

TosaInu

Looks like you're having an interesting campaign, Macsen!

I'm curious about how you managed to overcome the initial RB difficulties -- did you go for an early strike against the Angles, or did you try to turtle & build for awhile first?

I usually turtle & then get steamed... but sometimes it works . When I try to go on offense early, that's when the Welsh and my Celtic "brothers" invade Hwicce or elsewhere to take a piece of me. The Brythonic Cav is a godsend against the Welsh archers, but it's hard to afford too many of those in the beginning, especially when fighting a war on 2 (or 3, or 5) fronts.

For the most part, I'd be hesitant to do anything to give the RomanoBritish an easier time, such as decreasing the Angles' bodyguard unit. I do want the RB play experience to be as brutal as possible. Of course, I play on the normal size settings, so I don't know how larger sizes would affect the battles. The March Axemen compromise sounds good to me.

Good to know Arthur was able to help you out!

If after the RBs you want an even tougher challenge, try the Men of Rheged. 2 poor starting provinces and aggressive, nasty neighbors. They do have some interesting unit options: the royal bodyguard unit is the jav-cav Teulu, and they can train Celtic Warriors and Woodsmen.

It looks like things are ironing out in terms of the download and install. Thanks for those of you who have taken it upon yourself to come up with fixes! I wouldn't have been able to do that myself - not for a long time anyway, given my schedule this spring. I hope people will enjoy the mod and let me know what they think and how it plays.

CountMRVHS

I must confess my memories of the early years are already hazy But as far as I can recall, it was a combination of turtling and teching up as and when funds allowed, interspersed with the odd opportunistic raid on any province that went rebel or desperate attacks on neighbours when my cashflow was turning negative - "do or die" moments like this came around every ten-twenty years or so, and wise investment was a major factor, as well as picking the right enemy! Definitely a tough fight - as witnessed by the fact I had a civil war - I rarely, if ever, get them playing vanilla VI

Discussion forum thread

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123