Thread: Voice modding in EB

Default Voice modding in EB

Hi,

I really like the voice modding in EB, which sounds authentic and adds immersion to the game.

I wanted to ask: will any more voice modding be done to the RTW dialogue? I ask because in one of the pre-battle speeches a Romani general mentions 'cold steel' but I think that steel wasn't invented till the 12th or 13th century.

Actually, I think there's some good voice talent in RTW, but the EB voice modding is much better!

EB TRIBVNVS PLEBIS Member MarcusAureliusAntoninus's Avatar

Default Re: Voice modding in EB

Because of the complexity of prebattle speaches (I think the Romans have like 200 differnent lines), remaking them would be very difficult and if it ever happens, it won't happen soon.

Actually, when you make a sword, if you know what you are doing, you can make a iron sword with a good amount of steel in it. By shoving the hot metal into coals, you can get carbon to enter the iron molecular structure creating steel. Then through a series of coolings, you can get the carbon to remain inside. The sword wouldn't be 100% steel, but the edges would be. Mass production of 'pure' steel for things like construction wasn't availabe until the beginnings of the industrial revolution.

Default Re: Voice modding in EB

- Tellos Athenaios
    CUF tool - XIDX - PACK tool - SD tool - EVT tool - EB Install Guide - How to track down loading CTD's - EB 1.1 Maps thread

ὁ δ᾽ ἠλίθιος ὣσπερ πρόβατον βῆ βῆ λέγων βαδίζει” – Kratinos in Dionysalexandros.