Thread: My beloved Brittania - Stories

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

Default My beloved Brittania - Stories

This thread is for the members of My beloved Brittania PBeM.

As explained before, this thread is for playing a little with the life of their characters.

Again, all OOC comments have to be posted here.

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    But when all is said and done
    It's you I love

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

Default Re: My beloved Brittania - Stories

I am going to start, please sons, listen to me. An old man started to talk.

Sons, I lived so many years in this place. I learnt to keep people happy, to manage a city, to see it grow. But now, I'm very old. Gods knows that I have so little years of life to live... and so many things to do. Yes, there are so many things we can do together...

*looks at Brennus*

Brennus, you are the oldest of my sons. There is something I have to say to you, especially. Gods granted me an important mission. Our first aim. What you have to do.

There was once, a confederation of tribes. The Celts, our descendants, were an united confederation of tribes. But, time started to de-unificate them. Now, there are a lot of tribes, the Germans, who live in the dark forests, the Gauls, and the Celt-Iberians, otherwise known as The Hispanic people or the Spanish people. We, are Britons. We are Celts too. Now, battle between our brothers will broke out soon. This cant be tolerated. I propose a deal of life or death, alliance or hostility.

Also, Romans disturb the gods. I think death must be their second name.

Now, what do you think? Sons, I need your opinion. Please, tell me, what do you think about I told you?

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    But when all is said and done
    It's you I love

Default Re: My beloved Brittania - Stories

Cinfawr stares at his father and says:

Father, we must start by securing our west and defeating the Irish rebels, this must be done in order to unify the lands that are rightfully ours. After this is done, we could start by negotiating with the Gauls, improving our diplomatic relations to keep our lands from being threatened from the south.

Should the German or Gallic tribes refuse our generous offers of friendship than we will have no choice but to wage war on our Celt brothers.