Thread: Delete this but I have to say....

Default Delete this but I have to say....

9 out of 10 most recent posts are my own. Granted I have the day off (the night actually as I work 3rd shift) but the earliest is from 20 hours ago. Come on people lets post!! Lurkers: sign up and post - we love you all. I actually typed responses to more but then deemed them 'too offensive' to actually post them Writing is great therapy don't you think? Get all your thoughts out and then delete it, never to be seen again. And no I don't spend all day on the forum, I actually spent about 5 hours today driving roundtrip to my uncle's house to buy a car from him. There was a terrible amount of fog on the highway, which unfortunately cost 2 peoples their lives in the southern part of the state (WI, look on CNN.com) DRIVE SAFE PLEASE.

Senior Member Senior Member Cheetah's Avatar

Default Re: Delete this but I have to say....

only 8 out of 10
    Lional of Cornwall
    proud member of the Round Table Knights

"If you wish to weaken the enemy's sword, move first, fly in and cut!" - Ueshiba Morihei O-Sensei

dudes what's shakin' Member Katana's Avatar

huzzah!

From wise men, O Lord, protect us -anon
    The death of one man is a tragedy; the death of millions, a statistic -Stalin
    We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area -UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer