Thread: Rome Medieval

Prince of Maldonia Member Toby and Kiki Champion, Goo Slasher Champion, Frogger Champion woad&fangs's Avatar

Default Rome Medieval

I found this mod over at the twcenter. Has anyone played it? It looks interesting. Now I just have to pray that my WiFi lasts long enough to complete the download. <---(Crossing fingers)

Rome Medieval
    Why did the chicken cross the road?

So that its subjects will view it with admiration, as a chicken which has the daring and courage to boldly cross the road,
    but also with fear, for whom among them has the strength to contend with such a paragon of avian virtue? In such a manner is the princely
    chicken's dominion maintained. ~Machiavelli

Witch Smeller Persuivant Member Fate's Avatar

Default Re: Rome Medieval

Evening, i downloaded and installed Rome Medieval, but everytime i went to battle, it either CTD'd, or the battle started in the middle of an ocean, and all my men died!!

Either way, a lot of promise, particuarly intrested by the inclusion of the americas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug For A Butt
    Hmm... if the AI was programmed to emulate the most stupid Generals in history, that would explain a lot.

"Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say "Ni" at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land! Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress at this point in time."

Post Re: Rome Medieval

Moved to Mod Discussion
    Dawn is nature's way of telling you to go back to bed

Finder of Little Oddities Senior Member Makanyane's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fate
    Evening, i downloaded and installed Rome Medieval, but everytime i went to battle, it either CTD'd, or the battle started in the middle of an ocean, and all my men died!!

Either way, a lot of promise, particuarly intrested by the inclusion of the americas.
    they sound like they haven't changed the locations for the custom battles to suit new map, you'd probably find battles on campaign map work fine.....
    Not used mods before? Looking for something small and fun?!
    Download the:

Witch Smeller Persuivant Member Fate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Makanyane
    they sound like they haven't changed the locations for the custom battles to suit new map, you'd probably find battles on campaign map work fine.....
    Nope, not the case for me, on campaign it CTD'd as soon as the armies clashed on the campaign map. I didnt even get to witness my Danish army drowning
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug For A Butt
    Hmm... if the AI was programmed to emulate the most stupid Generals in history, that would explain a lot.

"Oh, what sad times are these when passing ruffians can say "Ni" at will to old ladies. There is a pestilence upon this land! Nothing is sacred. Even those who arrange and design shrubberies are under considerable economic stress at this point in time."

Hi,im lord of the knights,creator and leader of RomeMedieval.
    make sure that you have installed the Mod well and downloaded the latest fix.
    the Mod was tested many times and its working fine,the Quick battles are not playable correctly in the corrent version.
    the next version is coming soon.

Finder of Little Oddities Senior Member Makanyane's Avatar

Welcome to the forum Lord Of The Knights

It sounds like a very interesting mod, please do post updates and any other information you'd like to about your mod in this Mod Discussion forum.

You could also make one thread for the mod in the Forge if its still in development to explain progress, and there is a Mod Downloads section that information about released mods can be submitted to
    Not used mods before? Looking for something small and fun?!
    Download the:

Thanks,i have a forum for RM in TWcenter,but im interested to have a forum in this great site,im working in the next version of RM,but i will create RM forum here soon.

Thanks again