Thread: Where are the indices for standards and logoes referred to in descr_sm_factions?

Death and Glory TW modder Member Flying Pig's Avatar

Default Where are the indices for standards and logoes referred to in descr_sm_factions?

Where are the indices for standards and logoes referred to in descr_sm_factions? I can't find them and want to mod in a scythia flag based on the bi huns.
    Death And Glory TW Needs You - Sign Up Now! All it takes is one PM!

Ὦ ξεῖν', ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε
    κείμεθα, τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.

Ō zein', angellein Lakedaimoniois hoti tēide
    keimetha tois keinōn rhēmasi peithomenoi.

Go, thou that passeth, to the Spartans tell
    That as per their orders, here we fell.

CeltiberoRamiroI Member Monkwarrior's Avatar
    Salduie/Caesaraugusta/ Sarakusta/Saragossa

Default Re: Where are the indices for standards and logoes referred to in descr_sm_factions?

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Pig
    Where are the indices for standards and logoes referred to in descr_sm_factions? I can't find them and want to mod in a scythia flag based on the bi huns.
    Those numbers refer to the position of standards and logos in different files. For example, the standard refers to the strat map standard. The symbols are in the files symbols1.tga.dds to symbols5.tga.dds in banners folder. The numbers are from 0 to 3 in symbols1, from 4 to 7 in symbols2, and so on.
    The files 6 to 8 are reserved for rebels, and the assignation to cultures can be made in descr_cultures.txt (rebel_standard_index).

The numbers for logos must be related with stratpage_02.tga (big logo) and sharedpage_01.tga (small logo) in UI\{culturename}\INTERFACE folder. However, I haven't modded those numbers. My advice is simply to paste the new one on the older one.