Thread: Quit the Senseless Bickering.....and sign up for some Mafia!

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Default Quit the Senseless Bickering.....and sign up for some Mafia!

As you may already know from my sig, I'm hosting a Mafia game in February -- Capo II -- and I still need more players. I've got

67 players already

on board, but the goal is half that again!

So don't continue your Backroom bickering; don't waste time wondering how Tribes will savage his verbal opponents -- sign up for mafia and plan and execute the fictitious murder of those opposing you!

Gameroom for sign-ups please, or PM me.
    Last edited by Seamus Fermanagh; 01-25-2008 at 18:15.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Default Re: Quit the Senseless Bickering.....and sign up for some Mafia!

"Let's no bicker and argue about who killed who..." - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
    This space intentionally left blank

I'm already in, now hop, hop my Backroom buddies, come in and join the fun, listen to Seamus.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Come to daddy Member Geoffrey S's Avatar

It's not bickering.
    "The facts of history cannot be purely objective, since they become facts of history only in virtue of the significance attached to them by the historian." E.H. Carr

Senior member Senior Member Dutch_guy's Avatar

More backroom personalities would definitely add to the game.

Besides, who'd be better suited for a leading role in a crime organization than a ruthless backroomer ?

I'm an athiest. I get offended everytime I see a cold, empty room. - MRD

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yes, let's all stop thinking about who we want to whack and actually put our dreams into motion.

For those who didn't hear about Capo I, it was perhaps the most legendary game of mafia ever played at the Org. And some of us have unfinished business.

CR
    Last edited by Crazed Rabbit; 01-14-2008 at 21:31.
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

(with credit and apologies to Monty Python and the Holy Grail, cue suspenseful music...)

TIM THE ENCHANTER: Follow. But! Follow only if ye be men of valor, for the entrance to this game is guarded by a creature so foul, so cruel that no man yet has fought with it and lived! Bones of full fifty men lie strewn about its lair. So, brave knights, if you do doubt your courage or your strength, come no further, for death awaits you all with nasty, big, pointy teeth...
    ...Too late!
    <dramatic chord>
    ARTHUR: What?
    TIM: There he is! <points to post above>
    ARTHUR: Where?
    TIM: There!
    ARTHUR: What, behind Crazed Rabbit?
    TIM: It is Crazed Rabbit!
    ARTHUR: You silly sod!
    TIM: What?
    ARTHUR: You got us all worked up!
    TIM: Well, that's no ordinary rabbit.
    ARTHUR: Ohh.
    TIM: That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on.

Spirit King Senior Member seireikhaan's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So true, so true.

But really folks, please sign up! You won't regret it even the slightest bit!
    It is better to conquer yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then, the victory is yours. It cannot be taken from you, not by angels or by demons, heaven or hell.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

Currently have 60 players, would like 15-40 more.

Try a little electronic murder and crime empire building....

Rescue the town as a vigilante....

JOIN US!
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

So Mr. Pun, does that mean you're in?

Not that you are in a position to refuse...

***points instagib at Gregoshi***

Last edited by Andres; 01-17-2008 at 15:12.
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Quote Originally Posted by Andres
    So Mr. Pun, does that mean you're in?

Not that you are in a position to refuse...

***points instagib at Gregoshi***

Gregoshi ran away.
    He bravely ran away away.
    When Andres reared his ugly head
    He bravely turned his tail and fled
    Yes brave Gregoshi turned about
    And gallantly he chickened out
    Bravely taking to his feet
    He beat a very brave retreat
    Bravest of the brave, Gregoshi...

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gregoshi
    Gregoshi ran away.
    He bravely ran away away.
    When Andres reared his ugly head
    He bravely turned his tail and fled
    Yes brave Gregoshi turned about
    And gallantly he chickened out
    Bravely taking to his feet
    He beat a very brave retreat
    Bravest of the brave, Gregoshi...
    You can run, and you can hide
    But I'm not leaving less you come with me
    I'll keep nagging you, while staying on your side
    You're what we need, please sign up for Capo de Tutti Capiiii...
    Last edited by Andres; 01-22-2008 at 14:31.
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

...and another one bites the dust! Your mafia opponent that is!!

Have 67 but need 8 more, would like 33 more!

See sig below.