Thread: The Fourth Age: Total War Screenshot Competition

Default The Fourth Age: Total War Screenshot Competition

The Fourth Age: Total War Screenshot Competition

We have decided that we will be holding a competition for the best screenshots from ‘The Fourth Age: Total War – The New Shadow’. The winning screenshots will be “immortalized” as loading screens in our next major release, and will be seen by thousands of players. The winners will be credited. Since we need multiple new loading screens, there will be multiple winners. The screenshots will be edited by our 2d artists, so please provide us with un-edited images; if you wish you can send us edited images in addition. Entries can be sent to me by PM, or to this e-mail address: fatwmod (at) gmail.com. The competition will close on February 15th.

A few tips:

• Turn off the banners on the units by going into preferences.txt and changing SHOW_BANNERS:TRUE to SHOW_BANNERS:FALSE
    • Use the movie_cam to take screenshots. Find out how to enable, and use, it here.

For more screenshot taking tips, go here.

Default Re: The Fourth Age: Total War Screenshot Competition

Cool!!

I'm not playing FATW, but I've DL'ed it am amazed with the quality of the teams work, so I'll be checking this topic on a regular basis .. ;)

G