Thread: CAPO DE TUTTI CAPI II

Liar and Trickster Senior Member Andres's Avatar

Default CAPO DE TUTTI CAPI II

Hello good people of the Citadel

Allow me to invite you to the largest mafia game ever seen on the internet!

Mafia gaming on the internet is great fun. You get to plan a murder, pull it off, and get cheered for your efforts OR you can try and find the scum and lynch'em

By signing up, you can become part of a legendary Org-event.

You really don't want to miss this

The game will start at the beginning of February.

The family needs YOU!

Just follow this LINK or the link in my sig.

Some of your Citadel overlords already signed up. Ever wanted to lynch sapi or TinCow because they locked your favourite thread? This is your chance

Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    Disclaimer: no Citadel moderators have been harmed in the process of making this post. The Gameroom moderator cannot be held responsible for any harm inflicted upon Citadel moderators.
    Andres is our Lord and Master and could strike us down with thunderbolts or beer cans at any time. ~Askthepizzaguy

Ja mata, TosaInu

Default Re: CAPO DE TUTTI CAPI II

Disclaimer: no Citadel moderators have been harmed in the process of making this post. The Gameroom moderator cannot be held responsible for any harm inflicted upon Citadel moderators.
    Ah, but the question, dear Andres, is whether the Citadel moderators can be held responsible for any harm inflicted on the Gameroom moderator as a result of that post?

Nup, mafia's fun enough that this cross-promotion can stay
    From wise men, O Lord, protect us -anon
    The death of one man is a tragedy; the death of millions, a statistic -Stalin
    We can categorically state that we have not released man-eating badgers into the area -UK military spokesman Major Mike Shearer

Bureaucratically Efficient Senior Member TinCow's Avatar

Default Re: CAPO DE TUTTI CAPI II

Quote Originally Posted by Andres
    Some of your Citadel overlords already signed up. Ever wanted to lynch sapi or TinCow because they locked your favourite thread? This is your chance
    Alternatively, help me win and I will grant you UNLIMITED POWER!* MUAHAHAHAHAHA!

*Limited time offer, may be invalid before Capo de Tutti Capi II is completed. The terms "unlimited" and "power" are arbitrary and all interpretations regarding their meaning remain up to TinCow. Powers may, in fact, be entirely worthless.