Thread: Guess the Meaning of this!

Default Guess the Meaning of this!

Uh.. G'day those of you who browse the Off-Topic forum, you don't know me, and so you naturally despise whatever fact I might suggest or whatever action I might advise on any thing whatsoever.
    I am trying very hard to ensure this is completely off-topic, without any offence to the reason and topic of this thread.

So I would like to know, in the friendly manner of all Off-Topic centers in all forums of all languages - what is your favourite food?

Mine?

Well, it is generally cheap, market-brand meat-pies.
    Now that is not to imply it is my favourite food, but this is what I commonly eat as I neither care or sophise on the eating or enjoyment of food, and so do not share a favourite.

Also - while we are on this subject, there is a game I have found recently, conveniently stationed right here, on this forum!

It is called Capo de Tutti Capi II, it is in the Game Room, and there are a great many respectable members of this community playing.
    The rules and gameplay itself are simple - yet the brilliance of the game is that it can become as complicated and artificial as the nature and disposition of the players allows.
    Think of Murder in the Dark, think of Cluedo, yet it is not only the cleverness of these games combined but the feuds and behaviour of community members already in existence that ensures twists and rivalry in every phase of the game.

Everyone must at least find time to read the rules of the game, and see if they would enjoy it.

Even if you do not wish to play, the games are great entertainment to, 'lurk', upon - and even once they are finished, it is very interesting to see how every player resulted in their roles and treachery!

Capo de Tutti Capi!
    Capo de Tutti Capi!
    Capo de Tutti Capi!

Capo de Tutti Capi!

Capo de Tutti Capi!

Capo de Tutti Capi!

Keeper of the Pax Romanum Member TruePraetorian's Avatar

Default Re: Guess the Meaning of this!

I guess Capo de Tutti Capi that you Capo de Tutti Capi are trying to say something that Capo de Tutti Capi I don't think I can see...hmm..Capo de Tutti Capi.. suspicious. It's like Capo de Tutti Capi your advertising something but Capo de Tutti Capi Capo de Tutti Capi I can't tell what it is...maybe I should Capo de Tutti Capi try to figure this out with my skills I learned in Capo de Tutti Capi detective school but not in Capo de Tutti Capi my own home.

I signed up second so be like me and be cool

Capo de Tutti Capi Capo de Tutti Capi Capo de Tutti Capi Capo de Tutti Capi Capo de Tutti Capi Capo de Tutti Capi Capo de Tutti Capi Capo de Tutti Capi

Capo de Tutti Capi
    The Gods envy us.

They envy us because we are mortal, because any moment might be our last.
    Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed.
    You will never be lovlier than you are now.

We will never be here again.

the G-Diffuser Senior Member pevergreen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Already a big ad on this. Beirut will bring the axe shortly enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    The org will be org until everyone calls it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    but I joke. Some of my best friends are Vietnamese villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Anyone who wishes to refer to me as peverlemur is free to do so.

Aww, geeeeez, I dunno, this thread is pretty tough - that axe gotta be mighty sharp!

Capo de Tutti Capo, by the way - every view is a chance of a new player - and an addition to the general decrease of my popularity and reputation!
    Still, I do my service to the spreading of this faith!

Tree Killer Senior Member Beirut's Avatar

Closed!
    Unto each good man a good dog