Thread: Terrible "Women TV Shows"

Default Terrible "Women TV Shows"

I'm hardly familiar with these... these..... "shows that are of such good quality", but there is at least one I know of which is called Vivienne Vyle. It's just, just.... oh please just KILL ME NOW. I WON'T DODGE THE BULLET, I PROMISE!

What a terrible show. It's hardly even funny, and since when are women funny anyway? And then why the hell is it shown on Comedy Central? Give me a break! That show is VILE alright.

Or what about Oprah Winfrey, huh? Don't even get me started on THAT.

Arrrgh, now that I'm the zone I'm starting to vaguely remember flashes of TV while I was zapping at some point. That show with the models contest. A couple of insecure women or ones with dreams of being models (or both) get on it to become a model and this woman is always complaining about how difficult it was for her and rubbish like that. Fashion hypes and stuff like that: damn it, they should forbid it by law, I don't care how much money it makes.
    Emotion, passions, and desires are, thus peace is not.
    Emotion: you have it or it has you.

---

Pay heed to my story named The Thief in the Mead Hall.
    No.

---

Check out some of my music.

Default Re: Terrible "Women TV Shows"

Quote Originally Posted by Bijo
    and since when are women funny anyway?
    Are you on some sort of drug?

I don't know the shows but such generalising statements can easily destroy your credibility anyway.

"Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

Senior Member Senior Member Ser Clegane's Avatar

You watch waaay to much TV ... especially as you apparently hate most of it.

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Clegane
    You watch waaay to much TV ... especially as you apparently hate most of it.
    Bijo hates. He have emotions. He is not being stoic.

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    But when all is said and done
    It's you I love

I'm hardly familiar with these... these..... "shows that are of such good quality", but there is at least one I know of which is called Vivienne Vyle. It's just, just.... oh please just KILL ME NOW. I WON'T DODGE THE BULLET, I PROMISE!

What a terrible show. It's hardly even funny, and since when are women funny anyway? And then why the hell is it shown on Comedy Central? Give me a break! That show is VILE alright.

Or what about Oprah Winfrey, huh? Don't even get me started on THAT.

Arrrgh, now that I'm the zone I'm starting to vaguely remember flashes of TV while I was zapping at some point. That show with the models contest. A couple of insecure women or ones with dreams of being models (or both) get on it to become a model and this woman is always complaining about how difficult it was for her and rubbish like that. Fashion hypes and stuff like that: damn it, they should forbid it by law, I don't care how much money it makes.

Do like me : never turn the TV on.
    Runes for good luck:

[1 - exp(i*2π)]^-1

Arena Senior Member Crazed Rabbit's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ok, hows about I give you a:

Remote Control

instead?

CR
    Ja Mata, Tosa.

The poorest man may in his cottage bid defiance to all the forces of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake; the wind may blow through it; the storm may enter; the rain may enter; but the King of England cannot enter – all his force dares not cross the threshold of the ruined tenement! - William Pitt the Elder

Enlightened Despot Member Vladimir's Avatar

This is why I cringed in fear when I saw him open the black people in movies thread.

Reinvent the British and you get a global finance center, edible food and better service. Reinvent the French and you may just get more Germans.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_Maniac From Mars
    How do you motivate your employees? Waterboarding, of course.
    Ik hou van ferme grieten en dikke pinten
    Down with dried flowers!
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Blog Entries

Well pretty much anything of Home and Garden TV, Oxygen, or Lifetime. And when I wake up in the morning to Mrs. Waki watching the View or some crap, I put the twins in the truck and head out for some breakfast. Just to get away from that particular version of hell.

Honorary Argentinian Senior Member Gyroball Champion, Karts Champion Caius's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wakizashi
    Well pretty much anything of Home and Garden TV, Oxygen, or Lifetime. And when I wake up in the morning to Mrs. Waki watching the View or some crap, I put the twins in the truck and head out for some breakfast. Just to get away from that particular version of hell.

Names, secret names
    But never in my favour
    But when all is said and done
    It's you I love

Come to daddy Member Geoffrey S's Avatar

Funnily enough, I largely agree with Bijo's opinion of most TV. I've found the best solution is not to watch that stuff, let alone get worked up about it. Though opening countless spam hate-topics has its charm.
    "The facts of history cannot be purely objective, since they become facts of history only in virtue of the significance attached to them by the historian." E.H. Carr

Oh, by the way, Husar: there are women who are funny, true, but usually not on TV.
    Emotion, passions, and desires are, thus peace is not.
    Emotion: you have it or it has you.

---

Pay heed to my story named The Thief in the Mead Hall.
    No.

---

Check out some of my music.

Medical Welshman in London. Senior Member Big King Sanctaphrax's Avatar
    Cardiff in the summer, London during term time.

I think I speak for everyone when I say: I've had just about enough of these bloody threads.
    Co-Lord of BKS and Beirut's Kingdom of Peace and Love.

"Handsome features, rugged exteriors, intellectual chick magnets, we're pretty much twins."-Beirut

"Rhy, where's your helicopter now? Where's your ******* helicopter now?"-Mephistopheles.