Thread: rome EB 1.0 crashdown

Default rome EB 1.0 crashdown

I'm using two different computers when play,and on both the game crashes down by using the worldmap and goes back to windows. On one it crashes 218 b.c and on the other 122 b.c. I have all fixes installed.

Default Re: rome EB 1.0 crashdown

Please see the "How to ask for help sticky", linked in my sig. It contains both a couple of solutions for how to get past the crash, as well as questions you can answer to help us find the problem.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

Default AW: rome EB 1.0 crashdown

i hope i post correct!!

and now

Huh?

================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

You might have chosen another name for your savegame . Thanks for posting . I presume none of the suggestions helped then?

================
    ================

ha ha...
    I was a little bit of angry when I saved it

I've tried all suggestions before and it still crashes..
    thanx anyway