Thread: Imperial reforms

Default Imperial reforms

Hey, I'm sure this is a really noobish post that may of been made many times, but I've been waiting for a long time for a potential emporer to arise in my Romani campaign and have decided that things need a little help along the way.

However, when I am trying to give my candidate the necessary traits (Arrogans, etc) the console keeps telling me that no such traits exist. From this I've extrapolated that I must of been typing in the wrong format. So I was wondering if anyone could show me the precise things I should type in the console in order to give my general the traits. His name is Caivs Clavdivs Macellvs btw.

Thank you very much, Matt

Default Re: Imperial reforms

The trait name is not what is shown in the character scroll. You'll have to look it up in export_VnVs.txt and export_descr_character_traits.txt.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking