Thread: pure virtual function call

Default pure virtual function call

Quote Originally Posted by Pannon, PM
    Hello Bovi!

I can't open a new topic, so I send the problem in this mail...

Sorry about my English…so I found a problem under my Pontos campaign. In b.c. 229 under the AI turn I hear a „beep” when Lusotana step, and then the game is freezing.
    Version: EB 1.0, no unofficial mod, al fix in, same with and without script, tired 5 times. Another campaign is run without problem. All construction stopped, no rebellion.
    You found the link below to the save game file. Once I get an error message:

“Runtim Error!
    Program: C:\Program Files\Activision…\RomeTW.exe
    R6025
    -pure virtual function call”

Thank You!

http://www.axifile.com/?8990412
    Don't know why you couldn't open a new topic. I also don't know what could be wrong here, I've never seen that error message before, and certainly not accompanied by a beep. I'll take a look at your savegame sometime, but you should continue on an earlier save or another campaign in the meantime.

Having problems getting EB2 to run? Try these solutions.
    ================
    I do NOT answer PM requests for help with EB. Ask in a new help thread in the tech help forum.
    ================
    I think computer viruses should count as life. I think it says something about human nature that the only form of life we have created so far is purely destructive. We've created life in our own image. - Stephen Hawking

Default Re: pure virtual function call

Thank you.

Meanwhile, I start a new topic in this case, pls delet it!