Thread: Invalid Culture Type!!!!

Default Invalid Culture Type!!!!

Hello all. Im currently playing in the early period/hard. I thought i would use some cheats the .badgerbunny. and .worksundays. ones the dont appear to work by any rule. some complete faster whilst some remain the same. Something can be bult in a turn whilst other cant. Does anyone know why this is. Also now some provences are frezing up as they are " Attempted to get id for Invalid culture type 2038069343". Plus are these cheats perminant.
    Beach Bobbin Bob Champion - 532

or wonder of his hwe men hade
    set in his semblaunt sene
    he ferde as freke were fade
    and oueral enker grene

Great wonder of the knight
    Folk had in hall, I ween,
    Full fierce he was to sight,
    And over all bright green.

Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, 1423ad

Hammer of the Scots. Member r johnson's Avatar

Default Re: Invalid Culture Type!!!!

As far as I know cheats are not perminant, although I tend to only use `Matteosartori` to see the world. When you reload the campaign the cheats should need to be typed in again, or when you load a new campaign.
    (\_/) Add the bunny 2 ur sig
    (o.o) and help him achive
    (>.<) global domination!
    (_)(_)

Second-hand chariot salesman Senior Member macsen rufus's Avatar

Most of the cheat codes are reversible, so type it in again to turn it off. badgerbunny does have some wierd effects

Also, the worksundays only works on buildings you haven't already started - any already building will complete in the normal time.
    Last edited by macsen rufus; 01-28-2008 at 13:22.
    ANCIENT: TW

A mod for Medieval:TW (with VI)

Discussion forum thread

Download A Game of Thrones Mod v1.4

I love how my first post is a "cheat" post! I've only started digging around after a ran into a few issues with my agents and their inability to do anything (other than my emissaries who I use more than my armies). Anyway, I found that you need to build your buildings as they are supposed to be built to get your valour points and stability. For instance, you need to start with a keep and work your way up to the Fortress as it needs the upgrades. By not doing this, you'll have buildings dependent on the castles and thus, an error.

Hope this helps, but if you work both of those cheats, you'll still get the upgrades you want in no time rather than waiting 10 or more turns just for one upgrade.

Young Paladin Member Ravencroft's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Youngie
    Hello all. Im currently playing in the early period/hard. I thought i would use some cheats the .badgerbunny. and .worksundays. ones the dont appear to work by any rule. some complete faster whilst some remain the same. Something can be bult in a turn whilst other cant. Does anyone know why this is. Also now some provences are frezing up as they are " Attempted to get id for Invalid culture type 2038069343". Plus are these cheats perminant.
    gotta agree with stxman.

maybe it's because, int the unit_prod file, certain buildings are available to certain factions only e.g the chapter house/ribat.
    The following statement is true. The previous statement is false.

New to the Org? Say Hi Here!

The Main Hall for Medieval:Total War