Thread: Possible change ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Possible change ?

After playing RTR TIC one thing that get to my mind is to change the animation/sceleton/model from the hoplites and thureophoroi from eb you know the annoying lightsaber effect (small-big) because tic's models are better but all my tries were hopeless.. So has anyone managed to use tic's models or is there a tutorial that i can read so i can mod it my self. Thanx!!!

"Alexander came by the statue of his father and spoke loud: `Youths of the Pellaians and of the Macedonians and of the Hellenic Amphictiony and of the Lakedaimonians and of the Corinthians... and of all the Hellenic peoples, join your fellow-soldiers and entrust yourselves to me, so that we can move against the barbarians and liberate ourselves from the Persian bondage, for AS Hellenes WE should not be slaves to barbarians."

Default Re: Possible change ?

I dont think I did anything special with the animations. I have the hoplites using SigniferOnes animation fs_s1_hoplite which I dont think is included in EB
    Those who would give up essential liberties for a perceived sense of security deserve neither liberty nor security--Benjamin Franklin

That fixes the spear problem?

"Alexander came by the statue of his father and spoke loud: `Youths of the Pellaians and of the Macedonians and of the Hellenic Amphictiony and of the Lakedaimonians and of the Corinthians... and of all the Hellenic peoples, join your fellow-soldiers and entrust yourselves to me, so that we can move against the barbarians and liberate ourselves from the Persian bondage, for AS Hellenes WE should not be slaves to barbarians."

are you talking about the spear length changing when they are standing to when they are fighting?
    Those who would give up essential liberties for a perceived sense of security deserve neither liberty nor security--Benjamin Franklin

Yes when they are standing and fighting is long but when they are marcing is short

I recommend that you fix that by either using an unofficial mod from (don't recall name) or by adding the short_pike attribute to your hoplite's primary spear weapon.

It looks much better, but be forewarned, it only works for units with only one weapon. Which means hellenic spearmen are out given that they have javelins in addition to their spears.

Quote Originally Posted by mcantu
    I dont think I did anything special with the animations. I have the hoplites using SigniferOnes animation fs_s1_hoplite which I dont think is included in EB
    it is not included and In the tic data file the descr_skeleton.txt is missing were can i find it so i can see how is made

Quote Originally Posted by The Wicked
    it is not included and In the tic data file the descr_skeleton.txt is missing were can i find it so i can see how is made

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=27015