Thread: I want to play Mafia :)

Default I want to play Mafia :)

Hey there,

I am kind of a veteran total war player in that I have played every campaign and expansion over the years.

One of my friends got me hooked on shogun and I have kind of never looked back. When Medieval 1 was released my flatmate at the time got a copy so I got one two, unfortunately at the time our PC's couldn't handle a LAN game multi player so that his ass was saved.

Rome would probably have been my favorite game of all time if I didn't play Guildwars, which I still play regularly. It is still my favorite game due to the fact I have been in top 20 guilds in this game - some people may actually know who I am on here, I don't know.

I play medieval two campaigns at the moment, and I am in two minds about the mod that I am using, its custom with things like three times normal movement rate and some other things which I use to make the campaign faster.

I do read most of the other parts of the forum when I see an interesting thread, and though I would love to get involved in multi player MTW2 I don't think my PC can handle it. I have ping issues with GW as well :(.

Cutting a long story shot the main reason I joined was to play some mafia games because I think they are awesome.

Joe :)
    Capo 3 comin up woohoo.

Default Re: I want to play Mafia :)

Hi Joe Monks and welcome to the Org :wave:

Try PM'ing the gameroom mod Andres and he should be able to sort it out for you.
    When it occurs to a man that nature does not regard him as important and that she feels she would not maim the universe by disposing of him, he at first wishes to throw bricks at the temple, and he hates deeply the fact that there are no bricks and no temples
    -Stephen Crane

Well I have sent some PM's to game organisers - promoters, to get in and my pm has been cc'ed to andres - I need to show that I mature eneogh to be a member somehow :)
    Capo 3 comin up woohoo.

Keeper of the Pax Romanum Member TruePraetorian's Avatar

That's easy

All you gotta do is be kind in your posts. You can easily do that in the Entrance Hall here, or you can help some folks with your "veteran knowledge" . A few good posts and you should get promoted to member in no time (just don't spam )

See you in Mafia and Welcome to the Org. !
    The Gods envy us.

They envy us because we are mortal, because any moment might be our last.
    Everything is more beautiful because we are doomed.
    You will never be lovlier than you are now.

We will never be here again.

the G-Diffuser Senior Member pevergreen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hopefully you will be in Capo. Plently Junior Members where last time.

Just make sure you've pm'ed Seamus.
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    The org will be org until everyone calls it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    but I joke. Some of my best friends are Vietnamese villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Anyone who wishes to refer to me as peverlemur is free to do so.

Hopefully I can be promoted before the off. I must be close to being promoted now

Just pm Andres(Gameroom mod) and he'll promote you if you want play mafia, and Seamus (Capo host) for this particular game so he will count you in players.. (ONLY 1 day left)
    Last edited by Charge; 02-03-2008 at 22:45.

I spend a lot of time at work - tomorrows shift is 16 hours so I will not be back from work untill around 1am gmt, which might still make it if you guys are running on EST. I am unable to reach a computer at work that can connect to the Internet so I have to wait till I get home.

However I now fear that I won't make the sign-up for Capo. If not there is always next-time, I will admit that my primary purpose of joining the forums is to play the game and others - it looks like a lot of fun.

Thanks to Seamus in particular for replying to my pms :)

Joe
    Capo 3 comin up woohoo.

Praefectus Fabrum Senior Member Anime BlackJack Champion, Flash Poker Champion, Word Up Champion, Shape Game Champion, Snake Shooter Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Rocket Racer MX Champion, Jukebox Hero Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Funky Pong Champion, Cutie Quake Champion, Fling The Cow Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Virus Champion, Solitaire Champion, Worm Race Champion, Rope Walker Champion, Penguin Pass Champion, Skate Park Champion, Watch Out Champion, Lawn Pac Champion, Weapons Of Mass Destruction Champion, Skate Boarder Champion, Lane Bowling Champion, Bugz Champion, Makai Grand Prix 2 Champion, White Van Man Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, BlackJack Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Smaugs Treasure Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion Seamus Fermanagh's Avatar

THose seeking admission, please PM me. It is possible to be in Capo a day or two while operating via remote control as it were -- most of the game is "played" out of the thread for the first phases.
    "The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom.” -- Milton Friedman

"The urge to save humanity is almost always a false front for the urge to rule." -- H. L. Mencken

Hey all,

I just want to say thank you in public to Andres and Seamus. Its my first mafia ever. Thanks very much, it really is appreciated.

Joe
    Capo 3 comin up woohoo.