Thread: How do you display all of a character's traits in one image?

Default How do you display all of a character's traits in one image?

Some characters have very long lists of traits. So my question is: how do you (as I've seen it done in many AAR's) display all of a character's traits in one image? The list for some of my characters is so long that when I copy and paste those traits which are hidden unless you scroll down onto the bottom of the traits above, it runs off the end of the image so that I can't fit it all in. Is there any particular program that would work to layer like this?

Thanks for the help!
    It would be a violation of my code as a gentleman to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person.-Veeblefester
    Ego is the anesthetic for the pain of stupidity.-me
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.-Sir Winston Churchill
    ΔΟΣ ΜΟΙ ΠΑ ΣΤΩ ΚΑΙ ΤΑΝ ΓΑΝ ΚΙΝΑΣΩ--Give me a place to stand and I will move the earth.-Archimedes on his work with levers
    Click here for my Phalanx/Aquilifer mod

Default Re: How do you display all of a character's traits in one image?

Quote Originally Posted by TWFanatic
    Some characters have very long lists of traits. So my question is: how do you (as I've seen it done in many AAR's) display all of a character's traits in one image? The list for some of my characters is so long that when I copy and paste those traits which are hidden unless you scroll down onto the bottom of the traits above, it runs off the end of the image so that I can't fit it all in. Is there any particular program that would work to layer like this?

Thanks for the help!
    The way I have done it is to put them in a fort and then look at their traits. That way the mercenary screen disappears. Even then if you have a ton of traits a few might get cut off. It works 99% of the time.

I did that. But how do you put all the traits together? I don't want to have to cut any off. I have one character that requires me to take 3 separate screenshots to take in all his traits, and that's while he's in a fort without the mercenary screen. Surely there's some program that allows me to add on a few images to the bottom or side of another. Does anyone know of such a program?
    It would be a violation of my code as a gentleman to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person.-Veeblefester
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.-Sir Winston Churchill
    ΔΟΣ ΜΟΙ ΠΑ ΣΤΩ ΚΑΙ ΤΑΝ ΓΑΝ ΚΙΝΑΣΩ--Give me a place to stand and I will move the earth.-Archimedes on his work with levers

Barely a levy Member overweightninja's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TWFanatic
    I did that. But how do you put all the traits together? I don't want to have to cut any off. I have one character that requires me to take 3 separate screenshots to take in all his traits, and that's while he's in a fort without the mercenary screen. Surely there's some program that allows me to add on a few images to the bottom or side of another. Does anyone know of such a program?
    Photoshop, Paint shop pro, even MS paint, any decent image editing software should allow you to cut down the three screens and arrange as one image.
    Cheers

Alright, I've figured out how. Just have to create a new, blank image with the same width as your base image but a much greater length. Then you can paste anything u like on the bottom and just crop off the extra white space.

Thanks for the help!