Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Iberia Rising: A Lusitannan AAR

Default Re: Iberia Rising: A Lusitannan AAR

I can hardly wait to read it!

--> - Never near Argos - <--

The Bad Doctor Senior Member Chaotix's Avatar

Yes! Started at just the right time, too. With your old AAR done, MAA's AAR gone on a "leave of absence", and BerkeleyBoi's stalled for a few weeks, I thought I was going to be very bored. I've got this favorited and it hasn't even started yet!
    Last edited by Chaotix; 02-03-2008 at 18:28.
    Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer: The Gameroom

Stranger in a strange land Moderator Hooahguy's Avatar

subscibed! and just in time! i just unsubscribed from the ptolies one.....
    On the Path to the Streets of Gold: a Suebi AAR
    Visited:
    A man who casts no shadow has no soul.
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

EB:NOM Triumvir Member gamegeek2's Avatar

Setting up camp...
    Europa Barbarorum: Novus Ordo Mundi - Mod Leader Europa Barbarorum - Team Member

Quote Originally Posted by skullheadhq
    Run Hax! For slave master gamegeek has arrived
    "To robbery, slaughter, plunder, they give the lying name of empire; they make a desert and call it peace." -Calgacus

LOL this has been up for 30 minutes and already 4 responses. Thank you all for your enthusiastic response!

*Sits himself comfortably, grabs for the popcorn and a drink*
    Let the show beginn!

Speak up for those who were silenced forever.
    Visit https://www.HellenicGenocide.org

Not your friend Member General Appo's Avatar
    As far away from you as possible. Scuzzbucket.

Hooray!!! I barely dare start up EB again in fear that I might miss your next post.
    The Appomination

I don't come here a lot any more. You know why? Because you suck. That's right, I'm talking to you. Your annoying attitude, bad grammar, illogical arguments, false beliefs and pathetic attempts at humour have driven me and many other nice people from this forum. You should feel ashamed. Report here at once to recieve your punishment. Scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by General Appo
    Hooray!!! I barely dare start up EB again in fear that I might miss your next post.
    I am working on Chapter One. Nothing like a Sunday to pound out some EB

Quote Originally Posted by Chirurgeon
    I am working on Chapter One. Nothing like a Sunday to pound out some EB
    yup- i know exactly how you feel- i banged out two updates in the past 24 hours......
    Visited:
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Quote Originally Posted by hooahguy
    yup- i know exactly how you feel- i banged out two updates in the past 24 hours......
    Just read it Hooahguy! Great update as usual. Wow war with Makedonia huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Chirurgeon
    Just read it Hooahguy! Great update as usual. Wow war with Makedonia huh?
    ya..... and im terrified... the maks actually attacked tylis in the winter of 249, but i waited until after i took Pantikapaion in the summer of 248, just to see what would happen, and to not divert attention away from the siege at hand, just in case they did sally.... anyhow, news didnt travel so fast back then, did it? lol
    anyhow, if the maks take Tylis, then im going in, but if they retreat, ill just bring the army and wait until the attack. the romani attacked segestica with a full legion and got 4/5 of their army destroyed by 8 units of illriyan and celtic infantry...... serves them right....
    Visited:
    Hvil i fred HoreTore

Ahhh i will look forward to reading this. I belive you used to read my Lusi'AAR from last year. Sadly just as i had iberia under my control i kept having a CTD just as a war with rome started. tis a terrible pity! but play on and i will wait for the installments
    As I walked through the Glenshane Pass I heard a young girl mourn
    The boy form Tamlaghtduff 'she cried 'is two years dead and gone'
    How my heart is torn apart this young man to lose
    Oh I'll never see the likes again of my young Francis Hughes ....

Quote Originally Posted by Shylence
    Ahhh i will look forward to reading this. I belive you used to read my Lusi'AAR from last year. Sadly just as i had iberia under my control i kept having a CTD just as a war with rome started. tis a terrible pity! but play on and i will wait for the installments
    Yea I remember that. CTDs suck. I hope I can survive that. I hope you enjoy this.

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

I've been really looking forward to this Chirurgeon, got a feeling it could be the best yet. Good luck.

Goddamn i can hardly wait

*Sees the title "Iberia Rising: A Lusitannan AAR"*

*Sees 'Chirurgeon' reading under the title*

Uuuhhyeash!

Will be following this one.
    I has two balloons!

Semi-Corruptible Member White_eyes:D's Avatar

Man, talk about lucky come on and what do I see?
    A new AAR by Chirurgeon

An Imperfect Follower of Light Member Wolfman's Avatar

I can't wait for this one *pulls out equipment and starts fire*
    Tales of Gods and Kings - An Arverni AAR-DEAD
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...82#post1930882
    A People of the Mist - Casse AAR-ALIVE!!!!
    https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showth...Mist-Casse-AAR

Prologue: The End of The World

Kart-Hadastim, 541 Years After Founding (273 BC)

The spring winds have begun in earnest and the various ships are preparing for the annual journey west. Having sat idle in port through the winter much has to be done. My father Gastan has summoned me from school. Having just graduated from Academy I am anxiously awaiting an appointment to a post. Most of my classmates are in the same boat. Much activity is present at the dockside as people prepare to load cargo and go to the colonies of Boccharis, Mastia, Gader, Ippone and other locations. He hopefully has good news as a prominent senator he has excellent influence over many of the Governors, merchants, and ship builders. Maritime trade is what our republic is built upon. Five hundred and forty one years ago our ancestors landed here and founded this great city. Its sprawling temples, huge entertainment areas, and massive population arose from little more than sand.
    I walk the streets towards my fathers house. He has a house on some of the highest elevated areas to take advantage of the delicate winds that blow from the great sea. I approach the neighborhood where many prominant merchants and senators and other people of noble decent have residences. The gardens are coming to life with barren trees sending out small buds. Fruit trees will be blooming soon and all over the city the sweet smells of flowers will blanket our great capital. I feel myself breathing heavy as I ascend the hills south of the port and look behind me. The masts of hundreds of ships poke into the air like giant trees stripped of branches. Roofs of the poor form small squares at the bottom of the hill below me forming a mottled look as each house having used different colors. The shouting of the port is not audible here but to be sure it is controlled chaos as the crews awaken from their winter slumber and begin to migrate back to their vessels. Having spent the last several months filthy and drunk they will be no doubt ready to set sail again. Father has hopefully secured a position for me somewhere close. Perhaps with the shipbuilders guild or the like. Merchants need scribes for all their record-keeping. They also pay handsomely.
    I see my fathers house ahead of me. The sand colored columns rising from the gardens that sit just behind the fence in front. On the hill to my right I can see the temples lighting fires at the top of their stepped and tall structures. The fires asking the gods for safe travels. Soon about one quarter of the city will leave to the various colonies to do their business. It will be weeks before other vessels arrive at the port making the city seem somewhat deserted.
    I enter his house as the sun begins to fully rise in the city. The late morning winds will be upon us and the vessels will have to make haste to leave the city. Some will go to Lilybaem. Others will harbor in Atiqa while they pick up more cargo. Its not uncommon for ships to run into each other as they jockey for position as they leave the narrow entrance to the harbor. Heavy with cargo ship collisions can be very costly should one or more vessels sink.
    My father is in the atrium sitting comfortably beneath some palms and welcomes me inside. He offers me a drink which I quickly consume as I am quite thirsty from my walk through the city from the Academy.
    "Castulo it is good to see you again" He says sincerely.
    I nod and essentially ask him questions with my facial expressions.
    "I am sure you are anxious about your appointment." He smiles softly and continues. "Before the winter harboring took place I recieved a message from Hasdrubal in Gader. He has need of an additional scribe due to the burgeoning mining operations in that colony. Hasdrubal is one of the most powerful people in the republic son. To work for him will no doubt earn you great respect. After some time you could run for senate with his blessing and the people will no doubt support his endorsement."
    I nodded slowly with excitement and fear. By the gods! Gader is older than Kart-Hadastim. Our great ancestors established that colony hundreds of years before this city was even fathomed.
    "You wish for me to take this position then father?" I asked.
    "Ha of course. This will give our great family even greater influence. Serve Hasdrubal well and we will continue to a family of great nobility and honor. Your own son will inherit a legacy we both can be proud of." He continued to smile at me.
    "It is so far away father. There isnt anything closer?" I asked with curiosity.
    My father's smile faded. He shook his head with irritation. "Do you realize what I have done to secure this position for you? How can you be so audacious as to ask that. Now I am wondering if this was a good idea."
    I felt my heart beat faster. My father was not always a loving father. When his anger came to fruition I would receive his wrath. I did not want this to happen now.
    "It was only a question father. I am barely able to contain myself. I have always wanted to travel to Iberia. A land of great wealth." I replied as apologetic as possible.
    He nodded and I realized I probably staved off a beating with my quick response.
    We dined that evening for the last time. The day after tomorrow I will be leaving on a merchant vessel that is carrying coin to Gader. My new life in a great land would begin soon.

Summer, 541 YAF Ippone
    We are harboring here in Ippone and loading provisions for the final leg of our Journey to Gader. Our journey has been uneventful. I am on a comfortable large merchant vessel. It is laden with silver coins heading back to Gader. This particular merchant, Videllac, is not Punic but rather Celtiberian. He is a mixture of two great tribes that inhabit the interior of the Peninsula. His vessel has been used for years to run freshly dug silver from the mines of Iberia back to Kart-Hadastim where it is melted into coin. It is this coin that buys the wealth of the Republic. Gader uses the coin to pay the garrison and to pay for provisions. The tribes of the interior love the coins and will trade many items for the silver money. They then use this to purchase items from other cities and tribes further north. Punic coins are highly prized apparently. The coins are also used to buy other minerals from the interior of the peninsula.
    On our long journey I talked at length with Videllac as he makes frequent journeys to the various cities of the interior. His home is a city called Baikor. He said it is much different than the coastal colonies of Kart-Hadastim. He told me that last year he was concerned because one of the tribes in the west was growing restless and warlike. Called the Lusitannans they are a fierce breed of warrior. He told me that the Lusitannans had gathered a great army and might attack the various independent tribes. I asked him what this meant for Kart-Hadastim. He looked at me grimly. "I dont think the Shophet would be too happy If I arrived in the capital with an empty ship".
    He explained that much of the silver and other metals were dependent on trade from the interior. "War has a nasty habit of interrupting commerce my dear Castullo" He replied.
    So this could be very interesting indeed. What would the senate do if trade was interrupted. Would they choose sides with these tribes? Only time will tell.

Winter, 541 YAF Gader.
    Videllac is an amazing captain. As we approached Gader and its port the crew became noticeably tense. Apparently the most dangerous part of the journey was upon us. We would have to navigate the swift currents caused by the Greek god known as Hercules. Two tongues of land jut out into the great sea and every couple of hours the currents change dramatically. The winds are steady but the currents are so strong that we could be pushed backward or worse pulled out into the unknown. Great beasts are known to exist beyond the pillars of Hercules. They would devour us. The crew say that the beasts suck in great quantities of the sea and eat anything caught up in it. After sucking it in they push it back out again. Its this rhythmic movement of water that puts them on alert. Many of the men pray as we pass through the pillars. We have to hit the pillars in between the movement of the waters less we become victims of the beasts. If the winds fail or the flow of water is mistimed we will be pulled into the great blue abyss. It is the end of the world. Videllac quietly works his ship. He uses signs to his men to lower or raise sails. The timing is perfect. We emerge and make our way to port without incident. The men always laugh afterwords and I asked why. They tell me that there is another port before the Pillars but Videllac gets a bonus if he docks right at the city. I shake my head with awe. Truly the gods favor this man.
    I found my way to my apartment near the palace of this ancient city. The breeze from the water was stronger here and a little warmer as well. My accommodations are comfortable but not opulent. The winds shifted again over the summer and the men were able to journey back to Kart-Hadastim with their full load of silver. I settled into working with the governor and his accountant in trying to keep track of all the silver that came into the city. It was staggering but there was a problem. Merchants that normally enter the city started to show up less frequently and with less silver in their carts. Several of the merchants had been "relieved" of their cargo by bandits. Apparently this was due to troop movements in the north. The Lusitannans were on the move and they had taken many men with them leaving very little to protect trade routes. Now the roads leading from the interior had become dangerous. Many in the city felt this was not some border raid. A bigger conflict was looming. It was expected that their army would march on some of the independent Iberian areas. Having talked to many Lustannans here in Gader it was well known that they had been pushed out of their native lands and now cling to the coastline. Apparently the aging King had had enough. With his eldest son he gathered men from all the villages and was determined to recapture their old lands or die trying. For the republic, this would cause a further interruption in trade. Hadrubal had traveled from Mastia and now met with diplomats and others in an attempt to determine how Kart-Hadastim was to react to this potentially explosive situation

Urwendur Ûrîbêl Senior Member Mouzafphaerre's Avatar

Ja mata Tosa Inu-sama, Hore Tore, Adrian II, Sigurd, Fragony

Mouzafphaerre is known elsewhere as Urwendil/Urwendur/Kibilturg...

Chirurgeon is back...and better than ever! I will try to follow this AAR closely.
    It would be a violation of my code as a gentleman to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed person.-Veeblefester
    Ego is the anesthetic for the pain of stupidity.-me
    It is better to keep your mouth shut and be thought of as a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.-Sir Winston Churchill
    ΔΟΣ ΜΟΙ ΠΑ ΣΤΩ ΚΑΙ ΤΑΝ ΓΑΝ ΚΙΝΑΣΩ--Give me a place to stand and I will move the earth.-Archimedes on his work with levers
    Click here for my Phalanx/Aquilifer mod

Chapter I: Unexpected Developments

Spring, 542 YAF

With the onset of Spring and the supposed movement of goods Hadrubal met with the diplomat Carthalo and I was asked to come along. It would seem war was indeed upon the lands of the north as the Lusitannan tribe crossed the border into Turdilia and began siege operations against a valuable trade ally, Sucum Murgi. Trade was now at a trickle. The Lusitanns having used the silver from the mines to finance their war against other tribes were hurting the coffers. To compound the problem the Iberians living in Sucum Murgi were trapped in their city and could not trade their wares. I met Hasdrubal only briefly. He only recognized that I was the son of Senator Gaston and that I seemed to show great talent with writing.
    "With the Lusitannan tribe at war with the Iberians that reside in and around Succum Margi it would seem trade has been placed on the furthest coals from the fire." He looked at the diplomat Carthalo and gave his instructions. "Since we are not getting any trade I think its necessary to travel to see the king personally. Carthalo I want you to travel to the siege camp of the Lusitannans. Take 20 talents of silver coin with you. I want you to convince the Lusitannans that trade should again be a priority." He said seemingly exasperated.
    "Yes my lord. I would need service of a scribe who could record the details of the meeting." He asked gently. Hasdrubal looked around and his eyes locked on me. "Take Senator Gaston's son with you. I will provide an armed compliment to accompany you through the dangerous lands. Without trade he is idle. Perhaps you can use him better."
    In the blink of an eye I was suddenly put center stage. I would record the meetings between the Lusitannan and our own diplomatic contingent. My head was swimming. I am not even two decades old and suddenly I feel very important and terrified.
    We left in late spring with an armed contingent of 20 men, myself, Carthalo, and a translator and headed east down the coastal road. The views were spectacular and the weather was quite amiable. The high cliffs towered over the ocean and the mountains on our left towered even higher.

The mountains dropped for a bit and we turned north up a well traveled road. This was the main road between Sucum Murgi and the coast. The deep tracks indicated its heavy use. Slaves would normally be sent to resurface the road but with the war in the north it did not happen this year. It was treacherous as we rose into the mountains. Twenty talents of silver is immensely heavy and the oxen labored through some of the passes. The road leveled out and before us was a majestic forest. Tall grasses swayed in the breeze and the soldiers that accompanied us seem to relax a bit knowing that our load was finally on level ground. Ahead of us the road cut through a small rise so that on either side of us was a steep bank of dirt. At the top of the dirt the forest came to an abrupt halt. The soldiers also came to an abrupt halt. The captain looked at the men around him and a discussion ensued. Apparently they could not decide to camp here before the forest or press through the trees and find camp on the other side. Finally it was decided that we would press ahead. A small village was on the other side and travelers often set up camp there and paid the locals for the intrusion. The trees towered over us and the shade was greatly welcome as we entered the forest. We entered the woods. The first woods I had ever really seen. We had orchards in Kart-Hadastim but nothing like this. Odd thing was the lack of any sound. Surely they had birds away from the coast?
    My question was answered in the most brutal of ways. As the lead soldiers began to emerge from the hill that the road cut through I heard a number of thumps followed by howls of pain. The soldier on my right screamed "Ambush!!". As he yelled I was suddenly sprayed with hot liquid and I instinctively jumped off the wagon onto the ground. With steep dirt banks on either side I could not escape. I crawled under the wagon which was still lumbering forward. The ground around the wagon was being impaled from massive javelins. I had used javelins as a youth. These were solid metal! The wagon stopped when the wheels came upon the bodies of slain men. I was shaking and my ears were ringing. I remember soiling myself and for a fleeting second feeling ashamed. I looked around and I could see the familiar greaves of soldiers. Several more of the men fell on either side of the wagon. One of them still alive and able to see me tried to say something before he died. His eyes wide open in fear and shock. There was quiet except for the grunting of the oxen. Suddenly I heard voices. They seem to be talking about the wagon or something. I looked around and realized there was no where I could go. One of the men suddenly yelled and stooped under the wagon pointing at me. I was seized by my legs and ripped out from under the wagon. I was dead I just knew it. I prayed these men were deft soldiers and could kill quickly. I greatly feared pain. I covered my face and held my breath expecting to feel cold steel penetrate my flesh. Their initial excitement turned calm and then turned to laughter. I felt a strong hand pry my arm away from my face. In the late day stood a bearded man with his hair in braids. He wore simple clothing made from wool. He smelled awful. He motioned for me to stand up which I did. My legs felt as if I had run in the Olympics. He looked at me and saw my hands. My father had given me an insignia ring with our family emblem on it. It was the rarely seen sea snake that inhabited various areas of the great sea. The man recognized that and grunted to others around him. I was tied to the back of the cart and the men drug the dead soldiers out of the way and urged the oxen on. There were 25 men in all. Had they fought fairly and man to man the soldiers of the republic would have killed them like hogs. Now I am the hog being led behind a wagon full of silver.

This looks like the start of another Chirurgeon epic AAR. I can't wait to see how this one turns out.
    Fortunately tomorrow I have to leave town and won't have access to the internet. This way I don't have to resist the urge to check every ten minutes for a new update
    Last edited by julius_caesar_the_first; 02-10-2008 at 11:36.

Chapter II: The Ram Has Touched The Wall
    After a week of being pulled behind a wagon I found myself in a valley feeling dead tired, sore, and filthy. The bandits that captured me had continued on the road north and now in the distance on a small rise was a town.

And in a ring several hundred yards around it were trenches and towers. Along the road I passed four crude rams. Fitted with an iron head. This was Sucum Murgi! Gods these bandits took me right to the camp of the Lusitannans. My mind was racing. I couldn't understand these people. How would I communicate. These bandits killed our translator and Carthalo. Finally the wagon came to a stop after passing by tent after tent filled with grimy soldiers. Everything was dirty except the ones that had armor. The only clean thing around were the weapons and the armor. The armor looked to be bronze but I could not tell for sure. The bandits had taken 10 talents of the silver and buried it some distance aft. I was stared at and and some of the men chuckled as i was paraded down the encampment. A bigger tent loomed ahead of me and it was that of the commander. Why would they save me? Perhaps Senators sons had some sort of under market value? I laughed at the absurdity of my thoughts. I was delirious from being nearly starved. I was given enough sustenance to walk without falling over. My belt over my tunic kept slipping down because of the weight loss I had sustained.
    After a few moments of talking men hopped into the back of the wagon and inspected the cargo. They were acting like little children. Their excitement obvious. Another man came around and took out his knife and lowered it at me. Great I thought. I was forced to walk behind a wagon smelling like my own shit for a week and now they are going to kill me. But alas he didn't. He cut the knot between my wrists and I felt much better. I looked around. Running wasn't an option since about 3000 warriors separated me from Gader. I was led to the big tent and taken inside. Two big burly men on either side. A man in front of me wearing nice armor and had a clean look about him came forward. he motioned for the guards to step aside and they did. "I apologize for your treatment Son of Karthadastim."
    I looked up in amazement. The man spoke nearly perfect Punic.
    "Surprised that I can speak Punic eh? Well we have been trading with your people since the beginning of time it would seem. Most of our nobility knows your language. As do the merchants." He stated casually. "However the common soldiers do not know your language. The men that attacked you are bandits and since I am the strongest warrior with the most troops they came to me hoping to be rewarded for the capture of the coin and you of course. Thank the gods one of them had the sense to know you are of importance." He pointed at my hand. "That ring saved your life...What is your name anyways?" He asked while he rubbed his white beard. "I am Castulo, son of Gaston of Kart-Hadastim" I replied sheepishly. "I am Tantalos Lusitanikum, the Chieftain of the Lusitannan. We are a federation of tribes that represent the original inhabitants of these lands. Ah but there will be time for that later. What am I to do do with you...you look like a dog!"

He moved back to his chair and took a drink from his glass. "You will have a bath and a meal and when you are more presentable you should join me for the evening feast. In the mean time you must excuse me. I have a city to crush."
    I was escorted out and took a bath in hot water with soap and all the amenities. I was given a fresh tunic and warmer shoes. I ate heartily of the mutton and tubers that grow here. They gave me a strange beverage that was bitter but good. It was alcohol that was very dark and had foam on the top. Having eaten and been cleaned I rejoined the Chieftain. We talked for several hours. I realized he did not wish me harm but was at a loss as to what to do with me. He could not send me back to Gader because of the dangers of the countryside. I offered my services as a scribe. I told him I can keep excellent records. He was not interested in that. Instead he wished for me to stay with him and chronicle the fight of his people. He had a bard which was very knowledgable and I could use him as a resource. I could also do basic illustrations. I sketched when I was bored. People said I did a pretty good job of it. In two days the rams that had been constructed were going to be used against the walls of the town. I wrote everything down in a feverish pace. Fortunately my writing kit was still intact on the wagon.

Dawn of the second day and the men around camp were moving in a quick and determined fashion. The rams were brought up just out of range of their pathetic towers. Spearmen armed with solid metal spears and equally deadly javelins gathered around some of the rams. Lightly armed swordsmen lined up with the other rams. A horn sounded and soon the rams were moving towards the walls. Thousands of men marched in near unison towards the walls. I watched from a small wagon behind the cavalry. Puffs of dust came up as the heads of the rams shook the walls. Soon the walls began to falter. Some sort of skirmisher moved forward and laid down a magnificent shower of javelins into the enemy on the other side. I looked down and closed my eyes. My hands shook and I felt sick. Those damn javelins would haunt me forever. I felt sorry for the men behind that wall. If these soldiers were half as proficient with weapons as the bandits that attacked us then I am sure its a bloodbath. The men ramming the walls broke through and waited till the skirmishers killed all the men they could on the other side. Then they ran in and fought the survivors. Tantalos Lusitanikum moved his men forward and I was able to see the carnage inside the walls. The men guarding the walls stood no chance. The ground was covered in blood and many of the men crawled feebily. They had been horribly wounded. The fight moved to the center of the town where the last of the survivors perished beneath the spears, swords, and javelins of this Lusitannan beast.

Capture of Sucum Murgi:

Video Of The Battle:
    http://s67.photobucket.com/albums/h3...SucumMurgi.flv
    After the battle I asked the Chieftain if trade would be resumed to Gader. He nodded and assured me that it would. "You make us rich! Why would we want to stop trade?" Good point I suppose. With the battle over he offered to send me back to Gader. To my own surprise I told him I would rather stay. What was I thinking!? The logical move would be to go home. I asked the King what I should do and he offered me this advice: "Thirty years from know when you look back at your life. Would you like to be remembered as a man who kept records or a man who followed a king on a campaign to free his people?"
    It was a profound question and I chose the latter.

Peerless Senior Member johnhughthom's Avatar

Typical, you wait days for the first chapter of a new Chirurgeon AAR and then three come along at once!
    Great start, tell me to wait and see if you want but I was just curious as to whether to plan to let the Karthies build up for a while in Spain to have an epic war with them or have you other ideas?

Not your friend Member General Appo's Avatar
    As far away from you as possible. Scuzzbucket.

Another great story.
    The Appomination

I don't come here a lot any more. You know why? Because you suck. That's right, I'm talking to you. Your annoying attitude, bad grammar, illogical arguments, false beliefs and pathetic attempts at humour have driven me and many other nice people from this forum. You should feel ashamed. Report here at once to recieve your punishment. Scumbag.

*stops lurking for a while*
    Wow churgeon, I've read most of your AAR's, I love 'em . I especially liked the Sands of Africa. This one just looks like it's gonna be awesome . Now get me another update before I get withdrawal symptoms
    *descends into lurking mode once more*
    The path is nameless - Lao Tse

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast