Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102 LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,030 of 3047

Thread: Backroom Video Thread

  1. #3001

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread


    Last edited by Shaka_Khan; 10-13-2018 at 21:48.
    Wooooo!!!

  2. #3002

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread



    Last edited by Shaka_Khan; 10-19-2018 at 12:35.
    Wooooo!!!

  3. #3003

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread


    Wooooo!!!

  4. #3004

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    Wooooo!!!

  5. #3005

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    Teutonic humor




    @Husar
    Vitiate Man.

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    Member thankful for this post:

    Husar 


  6. #3006
    Iron Fist Senior Member Husar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15,617

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    Not bad, but a couple sings I disagree wis:

    1. Bayrische Motoren Werke, Motoren is plural!

    2. You shouldn't visit Amerika under ze current administrńischen because they might arrest you at ze airport.

    Oser zan zat, he had some good points.


    "Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

  7. #3007
    master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The EUSSR
    Posts
    30,680

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vOkfNXe6Rk

    WW1 in coloer cool. Been in Ypris with a friend, we didn't know ceremony's were held there a lot, we were there because a mate opned a bar there, it was pretty impressive. It is kinda odd, that city was flattened but like FResden in WW2 it was rebuild without you noticing that. Completily different in Rotterdam here in the Netherlands, it was pretty much destroyed and was build again into something new, awesome modern design there

  8. #3008
    Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    No longer in Albion
    Posts
    15,802
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" - Daryl Davis
    "What makes something right or wrong?" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." # | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs." RG

  9. #3009
    master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The EUSSR
    Posts
    30,680

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    The biker is actually a good friend of me, what the video doesn't show is that he ended up in the canal, good luck surviving that but he had, currents can be nasty in the Netherlands, there not that much but in the rivers or the north-sea you get a free trip https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tuwbmcowkig

  10. #3010
    master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The EUSSR
    Posts
    30,680

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    This is pretty cool https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpxyDPzQZ7E Friend asked me to come but it isn my thing anymore. We just used to hire (big) boats if we organised something, nothing like this

    Member thankful for this post:



  11. #3011

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread


    Last edited by Shaka_Khan; 11-29-2018 at 15:43.
    Wooooo!!!

  12. #3012

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    EDIT: I regret posting this. There is no "view from nowhere" that can be taken to productively interpret the alluded analogy unless one begins from a premise that allows them to interpret the psychology of the boy in the video very negatively. There is no way for my analogy to reflect the defective psychology of Trump without reference to a particular set of interpretations of what the video boy is doing and why (i.e. that he is delusional, entitled, attention-seeking, obviously lacking all capacity to succeed absent the indulgence, apathy or complicity of others, etc.). I do not wish to advance these connotations against the boy.


    I'm fucking terrible for doing this, but the relationship of the embedded video's principal with martial arts is analogous to Donald Trump's relationship with Crime.

    Last edited by Montmorency; 12-10-2018 at 02:57.
    Vitiate Man.

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

  13. #3013
    Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    No longer in Albion
    Posts
    15,802
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" - Daryl Davis
    "What makes something right or wrong?" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." # | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs." RG

  14. #3014
    Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    No longer in Albion
    Posts
    15,802
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Montmorency View Post
    Video
    He was surprisingly good given the limitations. He obviously practiced and put a lot of work in it. Even if the outcome of the result means he won't exactly be the next karate kid champion, he certainly showed determination to get where he got to. It is about recognising and rewarding that effort.
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" - Daryl Davis
    "What makes something right or wrong?" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." # | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs." RG

  15. #3015
    Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    No longer in Albion
    Posts
    15,802
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    Last edited by Beskar; 12-16-2018 at 02:37.
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" - Daryl Davis
    "What makes something right or wrong?" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." # | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs." RG

    Member thankful for this post:



  16. #3016

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    Wooooo!!!

  17. #3017
    Iron Fist Senior Member Husar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15,617

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaka_Khan View Post
    [video]
    Terrible consumerist marketing.
    Not that I don't buy new things or don't watch product reviews on youtube, but this seems a lot like paid advertisement for Samsung TVs.
    Maybe I'm just a grumpy, anti-singing, fun-incapable German though, can't even bear to watch it all.


    "Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

  18. #3018
    master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The EUSSR
    Posts
    30,680

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    ¤ am likely more terrible as ge would probably beat me, ¤ am not used to such moves @monty

    Wateched again, they are ready easy on him
    Last edited by Fragony; 12-20-2018 at 12:12.

  19. #3019
    master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The EUSSR
    Posts
    30,680

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UrGKiRjZItU

    Was this really a good idea

  20. #3020
    master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The EUSSR
    Posts
    30,680

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RGpJCNOH04o I can not be sure of course but I don't think they are from Marocco

    Rest in peace, but why so dumb
    Last edited by Fragony; 01-03-2019 at 15:27.

  21. #3021
    Iron Fist Senior Member Husar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15,617

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    I can not be sure of course but I don't think they are from Marocco

    Rest in peace, but why so dumb
    Well, the first video says it was some kind of official competition that is some kind of tradition in The Hague. I thought we need to cherish our traditions and newcomers are only welcome if they adopt our traditions. Sounds like everything went well there.
    Why rest in peace? Did someone die or is the city gone now?


    "Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

  22. #3022
    master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The EUSSR
    Posts
    30,680

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Husar View Post
    Well, the first video says it was some kind of official competition that is some kind of tradition in The Hague. I thought we need to cherish our traditions and newcomers are only welcome if they adopt our traditions. Sounds like everything went well there.
    Why rest in peace? Did someone die or is the city gone now?
    City is fine, bit damaged as I understand, I never go there I wouldn't know. The firetornadoes are impressive though, nobody got hurt but geez. There are always a few deaths and a lot of wounded at new years Eve, Total mayhem, the Dutch variety of a purge. This is something different though, these girls died horribly, they did nothing more than being naive

  23. #3023
    Mr Self Important Senior Member Beskar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    No longer in Albion
    Posts
    15,802
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RGpJCNOH04o I can not be sure of course but I don't think they are from Marocco

    Rest in peace, but why so dumb
    That video is a hoax, no such thing as man-made climate change. Those 'tornados' are simply clouds in a spiral fashion which are natural in Scheveningen luminated by the flames of the bonfire. Those gutmensch snowflakes are making it up because china.

    Couldn't resist.
    "We are living in space-age times but there's too many of us thinking with stone-age minds" - Daryl Davis
    "What makes something right or wrong?" | How to spot a Humanist
    "Men of Quality do not fear Equality." # | "Belief doesn't change facts. Facts, if you are reasonable, should change your beliefs." RG

    Member thankful for this post:



  24. #3024
    master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The EUSSR
    Posts
    30,680

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    Wrong video. These fire tornado's are quite something though aren' t they. Nobody got hurt but is quite the

    Edit, right video. dutch newyear is always a bit of a purge, but this wins
    Last edited by Fragony; 01-04-2019 at 18:58.

  25. #3025

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    Ferret who looks like an owl who fell out of his tree?

    Vitiate Man.

    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

    Member thankful for this post:

    Husar 


  26. #3026
    master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The EUSSR
    Posts
    30,680

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    He is obviously drunk, het never isn' t
    Last edited by Fragony; 01-07-2019 at 11:33.

  27. #3027
    Iron Fist Senior Member Husar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    15,617

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Fragony View Post
    He is obviously drunk, het never isn' t
    Apparently it makes him say the truth out loud.


    "Topic is tired and needs a nap." - Tosa Inu

  28. #3028
    master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The EUSSR
    Posts
    30,680

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=h6utyKVg42g

    Cool vid of my hometown. Was not always this relaxed it could be pretty dangerous but that just disapeared somehow, no idea why

  29. #3029

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    Wooooo!!!

    Member thankful for this post:

    Stazi 


  30. #3030
    master of the pwniverse Member Fragony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    The EUSSR
    Posts
    30,680

    Default Re: Backroom Video Thread

    What ¤ love about my fellow Dutchies, weather sucks so what
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JorMF-ZQfYI

Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO