Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tyberius Patch 1.0 for MTW - VI - XL 3.0

Default Re: Tyberius Patch 1.0 for MTW - VI - XL 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by makaikhaan
    Hi Tyberius, I've finally gotten around to testing your patch more thoroughly, and I must first say, Great Job! I like nearly all of the changes you've made, with but one exception. I'd prefer to have kept the Dane's colors what they were, because now, I'm having great degrees of difficulty telling them apart from the Spanish on the campaign map, especially when the two are building navies and it looks to me like someone's got a heck of an uber-navy to contend with. That's my only real complaint, otherwise, its very good!
    I have inverted the colors for the danish faction since I have noticed that problem too. So in the tyberius mod 2.0 you will have the same relation Danish-Spanish as the original relation Danish-Polish colors. Almost the same but inverted.

Quote Originally Posted by oz_wwjd
    Tyberius just a quick question:I'm playing as the Teutonic Order on the Tiberius Mod for XL and I can't seem to get the gunsmith to appear in any of my provinces. Is the gunsmith unavalible to the Order,or has the build requirements been changed to get in,because I have a cannon foundry in several of my provinces,but it just won't appear,also had the same things happen with the Venetians and the Hosptiallers,reported in the forums,when I posted on a possible fix option.
    A little Unnoticed error,Originally only the Egyptians were able to build the Gunsmith on castle 4 being able to train mamluk hadgunners and handgunners before any other faction. And all other factions started the chain with the Gunsmith's Workshop on castle 7, so I noticed that the Eggy's were able to build both buildings at the same time with the corresponding castle prerequisite, so I restored the chain unnoticing that I was denying the whole chain to all other factions, leaving the egyptians as the only faction capable to build it, I have corrected it to the original status giving the egyptians the mamluk advantage. but allowing the other factions to build the rest of the chain on Tyberius mod 2.0. Wich I will release it this week.
    Last edited by Tyberius; 05-26-2008 at 23:46.

Son of Gloin, Cleaver of Orcs Member Gimli's Avatar

I have been enjoying the patch a LOT and now you tell me there is a new version? NICE!
    "May the best dwarf win!"
    ......... ...........

If I told you, I'd have to kill you. England.

Hey Tyberius, when might the 2.0 patch be out? I'm itching to play MTW, but I was holding off my AAR until you released the next patch...
    I believe in a society without rules, laws and regulations. A society where there are only ideas - strict ideas that must be followed to by the letter - and any failure to comply is punishable by death. This would be no dictatorship or police state, no one would be living in terror. It would merely be a 'reassessment of one's preferences,' people living in 'not-so-optimistic security.' So, welcome, those who are 'longing to be blindly obedient and loyal, unbeknownst to them.'

Is there any chance for a Tyberius Patch for the VI time period? I love what you've done with this one, maybe you could work your magic on VI?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyberius View Post
    Ok, what do you want to be in that guide?

Hey Tiberius, soory for the long delay in replying!

Basically I'd love a breakdown of which factions got which new units and which eras they are available in, and the new unit stats of course. I've installed your patcha nd it looks great, so I'd like to get full use of it by knowing what new units I can get with each faction etc.

Cheers,

Quote Originally Posted by Gimli View Post
    I have been enjoying the patch a LOT and now you tell me there is a new version? NICE!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaidonni View Post
    Hey Tyberius, when might the 2.0 patch be out? I'm itching to play MTW, but I was holding off my AAR until you released the next patch...
    Yes, there's gonna be a 2.0 version just about to release very soon, It has a lot of new features, including a new unit training panel order (archers,spearmen,swordsmen,etc) ,a lot more realistic spear points,new faction flags/shields/colors,etc.etc.

Quote Originally Posted by greatwhitehunter View Post
    Is there any chance for a Tyberius Patch for the VI time period? I love what you've done with this one, maybe you could work your magic on VI?
    I´m working on it, but it will be an entire new mod, fully compatible with xl/tyberius patch, so you will be able to play either.

Quote Originally Posted by Heidrek View Post
    Hey Tiberius, soory for the long delay in replying!

Basically I'd love a breakdown of which factions got which new units and which eras they are available in, and the new unit stats of course. I've installed your patcha nd it looks great, so I'd like to get full use of it by knowing what new units I can get with each faction etc.

Cheers,
    i have been delaying this file, cause of being redesigning some units, and calibrating the old ones. I think it will be an exel file to release along with tyberius mod 2.0 just be patient.

Cheers.

Beauty hunter Senior Member Raz's Avatar

Glad to hear you're still working on it. Keep it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by drone
    I imagine an open-source project to recreate [Medieval: Total War] would be faced with an army of high-valour lawyers.

Live your life out on Earth; I'm going to join the Sun.

Looks good I will have to get it when reinstall my game.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234