Thread: client rulers and celtic lesser kings

Default client rulers and celtic lesser kings

I have noticed celtic lesser kings become in effect like a new general, with a portrait, and traits ect, so when my client ruler died in segesta, i thought i could replace him with a celtic lesser king. However they still get 'interloper' status, when in type 4 government towns. Is there a way to replace client rulers once they die, and can't lesser kings be used for this?

Do African nobles get portraits and traits too?

Default Re: client rulers and celtic lesser kings

Quote Originally Posted by Falc
    I have noticed celtic lesser kings become in effect like a new general, with a portrait, and traits ect, so when my client ruler died in segesta, i thought i could replace him with a celtic lesser king. However they still get 'interloper' status, when in type 4 government towns. Is there a way to replace client rulers once they die, and can't lesser kings be used for this?

Do African nobles get portraits and traits too?
    No, other generals cannot be used in type 4 governments. You should destroy and rebuild type4 government to obtain new puppet ruler.
    Yes, African nobles do get portrait like other regional generals that can be recruited through top regional MICs.

Default Re: client rulers and celtic lesser kings

cool, thanks for the help