Thread: Please help

Default Please help

I better start off by apologising as my grammar is bad but please bare with me

when i am playing either single player or tutorial after a caertain amount of time and i think when i am pressing the arrow keys the key menu comes up the one telling what keys do what plus the message bar the one when u press the button below esc i dont know how to get rid of this i am updated to 1.3 please help

Misanthropos Member I of the Storm's Avatar

Default Re: Please help

Sounds like a question on MTW2 to me...

Camel Lord Senior Member Capture The Flag Champion Martok's Avatar
    In my own little world....but it's okay, they know me there.

Moved to the Citadel.
    "MTW is not a game, it's a way of life." -- drone

i thought this was the forum and what is the citadel

Camel Lord Senior Member Capture The Flag Champion Martok's Avatar
    In my own little world....but it's okay, they know me there.

The Citadel is the part of the forum dedicated to Medieval 2 and its Kingdoms expansion. The Main Hall is for the original MTW and the Viking Invasion expansion.
    "MTW is not a game, it's a way of life." -- drone

Trying once again to play it and moving the arrow keys makes the menu when u would normally press f1 come up as well as the talk bar but this time i pressed down not that i think it matters which key i press cause i pressed all of them and sometimes it does and other times it doesn't come up but this time it turned the sound to mute and ended a turn to go from summer to winter please help cause i was a huge fan of rome total war and i really badly want to play this cheers for any help and may the gods bless you

I do not know if I understood your problem correctly, but it seems to me that you have your keys not doing what you want.

As you start the game, have you tried going into the options - keyboard settings at the start of the game. You can select pretty much what you want each key to do. There is a "default" option you could try.

Be careful because there are two possible key setting types (total war or RTS, I think). If you modify one keys type, make sure you select the type you modified when playing.

Good luck.

Thanks for the help treid it and i am afraid it didnt work one of the problems is that it comes up with menu when u would normally press escape i am pressing up or down left or right please for the love of all gods has someone the answer

Have you tried a different keyboard? Keyboards have been known to go bad, also.