Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: The War to End All Wars

Default Re: The War to End All Wars

Ya the 1st chapter can be just intro and any info that everyone would be able to get.
    Like if a country have started to moblize is forces then that is pretty obvious you can tell the general area that the forces are headed in. You don't have reveal specifics.
    "I only regret that I have but one life to lose for my country". -Nathan Hale 1776

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

I'll hopefully have the first chapter up by this weekend. I've got stuff to do tomorrow and Friday so I'll hopefully have time to finish the chapter Saturday or Sunday. At latest Mon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Senior Member Senior Member Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Snowboard Slalom Champion, Monkey Jump Champion, Mosquito Kill Champion Csargo's Avatar

I don't see myself being able to host this game as I would like at this time. I thought I would have a lot of free time, but seems I was wrong I can't tell you how sorry I am for wasting all your time. I will eventually make a WWI IH when I can host it properly. I think I jumped the gun with this one, and for that I am extremely sorry to everyone who put time and effort into this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooh View Post
    I wonder if I can make Csargo cry harder by doing everyone but his ISO.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichigo
    I don't see myself being able to host this game as I would like at this time. I thought I would have a lot of free time, but seems I was wrong I can't tell you how sorry I am for wasting all your time. I will eventually make a WWI IH when I can host it properly. I think I jumped the gun with this one, and for that I am extremely sorry to everyone who put time and effort into this.
    Thats ok Ichi, I know the feeling.
    Stuff happens all the time, but we all know your game will be worth the wait.
    Total Mafia Games played ~ 30
    Total Mafia Awards = 1

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345