Dead bodies in PMTW 1.5

I have put together a file (deadpage cords.txt) which provides dead bodies for all of the 230 units in PMTW 1.5 late era battles (Sun Kings Ambition) in custom battle and campaign play mode. This covers all faction units for that era. The same file will give bodies for the two other eras (early and mid) but will only give bodies for about half the units {early era: 110 of 229; mid era 120 of 226 units. These are the units common to the three eras plus a few common to the mid and late era}.
It is not possible to make a single file which provides bodies for all units and all eras because there are large numbers of units unique to each era and the file is read until a unit is encountered which is not in the particular era’s unit_prod file; at that point the reading stops. A separate file could be made for each era, so we would have three deadpage files, then all units could have bodies but each time you chose to play a different era you would have to paste the appropriate file into the folder where it is read as that folder can only contain one deadpage file.
The file I have made is the optimum 1 file solution based on the late era. Each of the other eras could have been chosen to have bodies for all the units of that era, and then the other two eras would again have bodies for about half their units provided the file is made so that the 110 common units be at the top of the list in the file . I do not intend to construct these alternative files.

I will indicate where the the file can be downloaded from in my next post and give some screen shots.