Thread: Another WH Total War Mod! We need a Beta!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Another WH Total War Mod! We need a Beta!

I've been looking around for new mods. A good one for example is the Third Age Total War for Medieval 2 which is alive once more (it was dead). But then I found a russian team, which appears to have a lot of warhammer models:

http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=154786

Some of them are perfectly done, Chaos marauders, orks and dark elves, also skelletons whose's torso is better than ours. But there's something I don't like, in part of their models you can see good graphics but in others it's really terrific, you even ask yourself, is this mod for Rome?

Their Knights of the White Wolf (as an example of a good unit)
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 

Their elves VS their skelletons (as an example of a bad unit)

Could those elves be more plastic?

They have Bretonnia and Kislev but we have wood elves. They have small demons but we have bone gigants and trolls.

But they even have charriots, how can that be true?, I thought we were the only ones who had them.

This gave me some ideas:

-Perhaps unite mods? Maybe not a good idea, because I think they are doing some reverse engineering (illegal stuff), look at chaos marauders and orks, and the skelletons' armour, I think all that comes from Mark of Chaos.

-Reclut more modders, they have started later but with more modders and they are catching us. (terrible that bwian left us)

-Keep a supreme effort on this mod. We could even release a beta, as I suggested in The Warhammer Campaign thread. We have enough stuff for quick, custom and historical battles. If we did so we would shurely be ahead, and we would have lots of people becoming part of our community + applications from other modders.

And to end my post I would like to say: I preffer the work I've seen in this mod than in the other, the graphics are of the same quality, we don't use reverse engineering, and we even have part of the things for the campaign itself (like the traits, relics and retinues, and a steam boat for the dwarves). - And we have a forum.

Their's:

Ours:

Mark of Chaos:
    Last edited by Revan-Shan; 06-28-2008 at 13:58.
    Revan Shan / Mayorcete / Teuton Arrasador

Miguelito Productions' views:
    The best vids in YOUTUBE!
    Miguelito Productions supports:
    SWGEmu / Warhammer Total War / MERP (Middle-Earth Role Playing for oblivion (The Elder Scrolls IV) / Shattered Lineage, for Oblivion