Thread: Vanilla Extended Mod v0.01 Release! -Does not work with latest patch-

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    the G-Diffuser Senior Member pevergreen's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Thumbs up Vanilla Extended Mod v0.01 Release! -Does not work with latest patch-

Find it here!

Readme:
    Spoiler Alert, click show to read: 
    ----------------------
    | Vanilla |
    | Extended |
    | Mod |
    ----------------------

[I]Introduction
    [II] Installation Guide
    [III] Disclaimer
    [IV] Changelog

[I]
    Hello, and welcome to Vanilla Extended Mod. I'm pevergreen, and I'll be your modder for today.

VEM aims to preserve the vanilla game feel, while providing balance and minor historical accuracy, with a future extended map.

To discuss VEM, please navigate to here: https://forums.totalwar.org/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=275 or contact me at pevergreen@pevergreen.com

The other files in this .rar are the startpos.esf and the mod .pack file, containing the changes.

[II]
    Installation Guide:

Extract the .pack file and place it in the steam/steamapps/common/empire total war/data folder.
    Extract the startpos.esf file and place it in the steam/steamapps/common/empire total war/data/campaigns/main folder. Remember to back up your old startpos.esf first!
    Extract the Mod Manager folder anywhere of your choosing.

To play Vanilla Extended mod, run the .exe file in the Mod Manager folder, and uncheck the box labeled: "Show all pack types". Then make sure the box next to "Vanilla Extended Mod" is checked, then click launch!
    Note: This mod may interefere with multiplayer. To avoid any conflicts, uncheck the box before you launch Empire: Total War.
    [III]
    The work contained in these files is the property of pevergreen, it may not be used without his permission. The files within remain the property of SEGA Europe and the Creative Assembley, with all rights and trademarks reserved. No profit may be gained through distribution of these files, as this is a free work.

[IV]
    v0.01
    -Most Minor factions unlocked
    -Portugal's campaign colour changed (chairman)
    -Start date set to 1680
    -Fatigue changed, its now less exhausting in combat, more regenerative to stand idle in clear weather and less regenerative to stand idle in snow.
    -Experience for land units is now easier to gain to start with, but the same at later levels. Later levels give more bonuses than before.
    -It is now possible for land units to misfire.
    -Fire and Advance reload modifier lowered.
    -Bayonets now take less research time.
    Last edited by pevergreen; 05-06-2009 at 07:29.
    Quote Originally Posted by TosaInu
    The org will be org until everyone calls it a day.

Quote Originally Posted by KukriKhan View Post
    but I joke. Some of my best friends are Vietnamese villages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemur
    Anyone who wishes to refer to me as peverlemur is free to do so.