Yes it is me, yes I am alive and YES I have the files and I intent to use them.

I am not going to bother you with my personal problems and there was a lot of them during the several months of my absence. Nothing too pleasant for sure...

Anyway, I know I owe you something, owe you A LOT in fact and this is the main reason of my presence here.

The second is obvious - I really liked working on this mod, I've spent a lot of time and -let's be frank - money to buy all the necessary reference books and other sources. I like the mod and I want it to be as good as possible and 1.5 is FAR from perfect.

Enough with the obvious.

I am going to re-work a lot of ideas and I will need some time to do so. I didn't play Medieval for months so I will need to re-learn some of modding, but I am quite sure it is like with riding a bicycle - you cannot forget everything you know. I hope so.

THis means it will take some time - despite the fact that I have almost 99 % of necessary work done. Or rather HAD.

That is because I want to make some changes:

I am planning to prepare TWO installments of the mod. One will concentrate on earlier period - say to 1600.

This should allow adding some addtional units and factions and especially some animation - if I will be able to add them.

I would be interested in adding the Aztecs, the Mayan and the Inca warriors if possible - for custom battles and MP, but still...

Second period would deal with later years - from 1570 to early XVIIIth century so probably INCLUDING the War of Spanish Succession and the Great Northern War.

This way the game should feel a bit different - slow paced early period campaign with phalanxes of piekemen killing each other and supporting arquebusiers and more dynamic later period with stronger musketry and artillery.

Armada CAMPAIGN and English Civil War campaigns wll be included as well - they are smaller and easier to accomodate so should be available in both installs.

Now I need to read some threads and see what changed since I've fled the field.