Thread: Still no Multiplayer Info

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Still no Multiplayer Info

Is it just me thats frustrated by this? couldent they at least let us know what theyre working on i couldent give a hoot about the new game modes i want to know if hosting and drops are getting fixed, if were going to get a map editor or at least every map in the campaign available for multiplay and if were getting a fully functional chat lobby. Tell me this and you can still keep the multiplayer revolution secret.. Since the single player community have already been informed that CA are fixing AI (it wont go out the door untill its perfect/fine/dumbness avoidance certified) that naval invasions will work and other stuff will work right are we to assume that since the multiplayer problems (not features or revolutions) have not even been brough up by CA that theyre not even bothering with them? How is mike simpsons dream of multiplayer being as popular as single player to be realised if theres not a push to make multiplayer solid before adding bells and whistles?

And who are the new Multiplayer team, shouldent they at least participate in discussions with the community or at the very least introduce themselves? We dont bite and are eager to help you guys in any way possible to improve multiplayer. Get some polls up and run some ideas past the community..
    Last edited by Swoosh So; 11-16-2010 at 16:19.

"The mind is everything. What you think you become."

"The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. Never fear what will become of you, depend on no one. Only the moment you reject all help are you freed."

Buddha