Thread: Fallout New Vegas: Black Gold

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Call me Arpeg. Member ArpeggiateTHIS's Avatar

Default Fallout New Vegas: Black Gold

Game Postponed Due to Workload

There's rumours flyin' about in the ole Mojave Desert; turns out the folk at Goodsprings have gone and struck oil! But that ain't necessarily a good thing. Such a findin' ain't gonna keep itself quiet around these places, an' I'd bet my last bottle-cap that there's gonna be people fightin' for this new source o' gold. Heads will turn, that's for sure, and when the likes o' the NCR an' the Legion catch wind of the news, the little town o' Goodsprings is gonna be destroyin' and backstabbin' itself from both the inside and out.

Overview:
    Black Gold is a 17-player small mafia game based around the starting town of Goodsprings from New Vegas. Players will adapt the role of one of a range of faces to be found in-game in an attempt to decide the fate of the town. Will peace prosper, or will the town be overrun by those with "evil" on the agenda?

In case anybody was wondering, there aren't any spoilers in this game. That's why I picked the first town you come across.

Mechanics (for Secura):
    "Basic" mafia setup, not wishing to over-complicate things
    Town: based around the characters of Goodsprings, even possessing unique traits!
    Mafia: based one of the darker factions of the Mojave.
    ?????
    There's a few slight surprises
    Oh, and the townies get killed by the mafia.

Interested (and will be given priority places):
    Captain Blackadder
    Secura
    Tiberius of the Drake
    Subotan
    ACIN
    Johnhughthom
    Double A
    Romanic
    Slashandburn
    Skooma Addict
    LordofLent

Anyone want in on this? Any questions?
    Last edited by ArpeggiateTHIS; 02-28-2011 at 11:43.
    Arpeggio: A broken chord. Arpeggiate: Breaking up a chord. ArpeggiateTHIS, scumbag.