Quote Originally Posted by Pharoah ramese II View Post
so what would you suggest to make my presentation a little bit cleaner? like maybe put a logo or something? or rearriange the pics?
Start using capital letters each beginning of the sentence would be a start. If you can manage to spell correctly (I don't know where you are from) and use some punctuation; start by making a concept.

Birth of civilazation is a mod that takes place during bronze age. It will be the one to break the bronze age mod curse, during this time many ambitous kingdoms and warlords wanted to rule the world this is a time before the romans the rise of alexanderios this is time of epic battles between kingdoms and traders such as the phoniceians and one of the most famous wars is happening, the Trojan war between the mycenians and the city of troy and a great empire in the east is a about to fall the assarians are weakining the pharaohs are on the rise once again....
This is birth of civilazation total war

birth of civilazation FAQ

1. what is birth of civilazation?
ancewer: birth of civilazation is a up and coming mod for rome total war v1.5
2. do you have a faction list?
ancewere: yes but subject to change
factions are Assaryia, babylon, the egyptian new kingdom, the kingdom of troy, minoans,phoniceia, sumarians.
3. do you have a map?
ancewer: not yet
This is not a concept which attracts people. Rewrite it if you want some attention.
Quit your other mods.
Change the thread title. You can't even spell your mod name right, plus you aren't even trying. One time you spell civilization like Civilasaiton the other time like civilazation.

But the best tip I can give you is: Quit all these foolish endeavors.
You aren't nearly old enough to accomplish your goals.