Thread: Pontos recruitment in Asia Minor, recruitment in general and related questions

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Pontos recruitment in Asia Minor, recruitment in general and related questions

I built both to some level. The thing is that I cannot even train Hippacontistai in Ipsos. In all other campaigns I had no such problems, only now in western Asia Minor.

The map you mentioned is the answer I dreamed of, but for Pontos I could realistically only hope for a mere suggestion for half a dozen key provinces (type 1 in Amaseia and Mazaka, type 4 in Ankyra for Galatian cavalry, type 3 in Rhodes and Kydonia for Rhodian Slingers and Kretan Archers, no idea about Antiocheia and other provinces).

EDIT: Another peculiarity, now with a new Seleucid campaign. I conquered Bostra, then lost it to Sabaeans for 1 turn. When I reconquered it, I did the following in the exact order: (i) I queued repair my previous level 3 government, (ii) I demolished the Sabaean government, which made Regional Pacification available, and (iii) I queued Regional Pacification.
    Next turn, I had my level 3 government repaired, but I could build a new government on top of the existing one (levels 3 and 4 were available). Now, this is weird, isn't it? What should I do?

Also, a thing I noticed: if I reload the campaign and, in order to activate the script, I select a town of mine that is under siege, then the script isn't correctly activated and I need to activate it again... sometimes after I have already sallied out. This may be the reason for numerous CTDs that players keep experiencing.
    Last edited by marathon16; 03-20-2017 at 03:46. Reason: Avoiding double post