Hi All,

This is my first post on this Forum! I just registered moments ago! I've played Total War since 2005, and have played EB on and off since... I can't remember... 2007?

I started playing again at VH/VH Romani. I'm at 89 province in 236BC. I've progressed pretty fast so I haven't been able to produce many Poybian Principes, nor have I stocked up on Pedites Extrodinarii infantry and calvary, and Camillan Triarii.
I Also have many units coming back home to Rome to retrain! Many units that have only 1-5 soldiers in each unit. My armies are in distant frontiers far from rome... Babylon, Armenia, South Egypt....

I need suggestions on What to do. I have Bibracte here, empty. I just annihilated the city's garrison, and the army that attacked me while i was sieging the city. The city is completely empty now; all I have to do is walk in to take it.

I would take Bibracte if I had a diplomat to gift the city to someone else after I sack it and destroy the barracks... but i don't have any diplomats ready. I really want to destroy their barracks because their making those solduros and they are OP.

But I want to stock up on some polybian infantry and retrain many of my units. I know it sounds odd that I don't want the marian reforms to happen when my empire is so large, but I will suffer for a short time because I won't be able to pump out stacks of armies by retraining my depleted units coming back home. Also, I have some barracks upgrading in the italian peninsula and once marian reforms happen, those barracks upgrading will cancel automatically. It's bullshit. And then i would have to queue the barrack again.

Anybody got suggestions or tips? Sound advice would be most welcome. Thank You

PS, I don't know how to post the image of my Romani Campaign. I screenshotted it and saved it in Paint. It's a PNG image.
I tried using the "Insert Image" button... but not sure how to insert the file. If anyone knows, please let me know, thanks.