This is a Vig 10er game (2 wolves, 1 town vig, 7 VTs). Eight of you are Sufjan Stevens. Two of you are NOT Sufjan Stevens - kill them!

Take a look at this guide for players unfamiliar with mafia on the Org. It's earthy, solid, unagenda'd, generally helpful, and answers some common questions.

Rules:

• 24/24 phases, changes at 8pm EST. :00 posts/votes are good, :01 posts/votes bad.
  • You may not talk after death.
  • Don't quote anything I say to you. Paraphrasing is fine. No screenshots, etc.
  • You may NOT talk to players outside the thread unless otherwise specified in your role PM.
  • Vote for players you want eliminated during the day, using the format, Vote: Zack. Votes must be in bold to count. You do not need to unvote to vote someone else. I will count your last legal vote as your vote. You must use that specific vote format with the colon or the vote WILL NOT count. (This makes it easier for me to find the votes.)
  • If you are not a living player in the game, please do not post in the thread.
  • Please do not thank posts.
  • Do not talk at night.
  • Do not edit posts.
  • Do not discuss or speculate on subs/modkills in the thread.
  • If you have a question about the game, ask me privately. I will ignore any questions posed to me in the game thread.
  • Votes that end in a tie will be decided randomly.
  • You are allowed to vote for Sleep / No Elimination. Votes will NOT be lucked in mylo or lylo. Day does not end at majority, goes to deadline.
  • This is a small game with short-ish phases, it is very important that you not go awol. If your activity is a problem, I will replace you. (You don't need to post a ton, just show up each phase.)
  • Have fun. This is not an option.
  • Treat your fellow players with respect. Don't be a dick. This is not an option.

Players:
1. Visor
2. Sunbae
3. Lantana
4. EnderWiggin
5. Raskolnikov
6. Totally not Taffy
7. Mischief
8. insomnia
9. dyachei
10. Ephemeral

Reserves:
1. Montmorency
2. Hally
3. Csargo

I will announce when the game has started, please do not post until then, thanks.

I will be sending out role PMs shortly, sit tight. There is no flavor in them. Example role PM:

Hi [your name],

You are vanilla town. You win when the mafia are eliminated.

Here is a link to the game thread, the game starts tomorrow the 20th at 8pm EST. Do not post in the thread until I say so.

Have fun!