Thread: Mod Question

Does anyone know if there is a mod that cuts building times down at all? Mainly I'm looking for ships/shipping yard/Admirality to be cut in half or at least cut down by a few years. The other buidlings I don't mind the time it takes, but I am getting really frustrated with losing Naval battles and not being able to maintain trade routes because all I have is Barques and they are just getting pummeled by better Fleets.

The Lordz Modding Collective Senior Member Lord Of Storms's Avatar

Jeff, theres a simple solution to this you can do yourself, I suggest you get a utility called Gnomeunitbuildproj.Editor V2.0 or Lord Gnomes unit editor what this program does it opens the Crusader_unit_prod_11 file so you can edit the build times on your ships(column 5 production time) or any unit in the game to be whatever you like. You can find the program on the Org's download page. It is fairly simple and you dont have to add a whole mod to your game to do it. Good Luck...P.S. If you need any more help with this e-mail me...

Taking life one day at a time!

Thanks LoS I will do that. I am at work now so I'll try it tonight when I get home. And thanks I just may take you up on your offer for more help via Email. I'll let you know how I do.

You're saying your navy's barque is worse than its bite?
    This space intentionally left blank