One day Krast was hungry and he had no soup, nothing to eat, very sad, see Krast weep.

But Krast had his axe, like usual, was kept sharp and ready even though Krast tired and unhappy and no food and so on. Because Krast was trained by RageMonsta to never let his guard down for an instant, blah blah blah.

So, this hungry Krast was really getting into despair, like real self-pity going on, staring around, mumbling, paranoid, sweating and all that.

And at that point you might be wondering how Krast ended up in this sorry situation, and the answer is long. And boring. But it had something to do with Krast's author buying this MTW thing and taking Krast out of his nice comfy Shoggy Werld and putting him in this wierd, unnatural setting with giant guns on wheels and cavalry that don't speak Japanese and so Krast, despite being a Mighty Warrior in the Shoggy Werld, was reduced to being only a feeble twit in the MTW Werld.

Which meant that Krast's Evil Army of non-Yari spearmen and not-quite-humble-enough Sergeants got their asses kicked. And Krast, even though his band of Royal Knights ought to have defended him to the last man, found himself deserted on the battlefield with only loose, wandering crowds of Evil Army guys running around saying, like, I'm scared cause my friends are all running around saying, like, I'm scared cause my friends are all running around saying, like, I'm scared cause my friends are all running around saying, like, I'm scared cause my friends are all running around saying, ...

And there was Krast, and he had no choice, absolutely none because not one of his dumb european men would take even the slightest notion to cut off Krast's head for him, and the enemy army coming closer and chasing all the routing men, so Krast had to flee. That's right, flee. Is too dangerous, maybe get captured, shame everlasting, RageMonsta never let Krast out of Rage Castle again ever if get caught by these enemy MTW guys.

So Krast rides away, flees, skulks, roams, travels, lurks, explores, wanders, and ends up in land full of nothing to eat, sand in all directions. And Krast, being a Crafty Fellow, thinks Gah Krast will eat horse Gah and this saves Krast for a while until the jackals come at night and steal away the many kilograms of horse-flesh Krast had carefully left lying out in plain view near the fire to rot before pot and cook and eat it.

So that's how it came about, see? Krast, axe, dust, sky, nothing else.

And then >KABOOM< is big display of thunderbolts and magic stuff and all this Bosdur-sent-to-Krast-as-a-nice-gesture stuff. Which is very entertaining to the eye and fills the mind with Glorious Anger and Awesome Rage and maybe even a little Envy-of-the-Gods, which is what Krast lives for and so thanks Bosdur is what Krast is thinking when it is all over.

But then Krast sees no Bosdur, Krast looks sees little yellow creature. Now, as you know, Krast and yellow are, like, the same. Krast *is* yellow, and, seeing a creature yellow in colour makes Krast think, ho hum, is part of Evil Army belongs to Krast. No biggie.

But the little yellow creature/guy/thing says Pika Pika Tchoo at Krast, not Tarranakian speech at all, which is more like Zrxh Gnish Prfrgz, making Krast confused.

Now, at this point in the story, this is where we must deviate from the plot slightly to explain how serious a situation this is. After all, it isn&#39;t everyday that Krast gets confused (well, not *every* day), and, maybe, you not ever see it happen or get told by friendly guy like Elmo: Krast confused, bad. Because when Krast gets confused it&#39;s a good idea to move away. Like, fast. Maybe take a trip. Maybe go back inside castle and lock gates. Maybe go hide behind MagyarKhan or FearAMP or someone even larger. Because a confused Krast is a dangerous animal, liable to spit blood, gnash teeth, tell lies, grab and bite, and so on. Even is possible (if not, likely) for a confused Krast to smite with axe. Randomly. Even without really realizing he&#39;s doing it.

So Krast is explaining now about what happened to the little yellow creature/guy/thing. Krast was confused, so it isn&#39;t Krast&#39;s fault, especially with him being too hungry and wandering for weeks in the desert and all that part Krast already described. But Krast did the &#39;smite with axe&#39; part of his &#39;acting out while confused&#39; routine, and, wouldn&#39;t you know it, the little yellow creature/guy/thing was standing right in front of Krast when he did it. And, well, sometimes when axes are smiting, heads do (sometimes, if not often) get cut off and so Krast was standing there, in this case, with the little yellow creature/guy/thing&#39;s head in hand. And axe in other hand, and big clean-up and explanation job to do in the morning.

So, head-ache developing into a Legendary Phenomenon, Krast sat down and started scratching notes in the sand with his claws (which is hard work for Krast since Krast cannot read), to make it easier to figure out the right way to explain to Bosdur how it came to be that his little yellow creature/guy/thing that he sent to talk to Krast became just a little bit ... uh ... dead.

*stirs pot*

But now Krast has to tell the really embarrassing, probably-worse-than-TeraGate, scandalous, hide-head-in-sand part.

Krast, being all worried, got even more hungry than before (if you can believe that possible) and Krast decided, without considering the potential emotional bond between Bosdur and the little yellow creature/guy/thing, well, Krast decided to eat it.

Just a little, mind you. Not whole little yellow creature/guy/thing, just small part, you not need it, creature/guy/thing dead anyhow already.

*stirs pot more*

Yeah, so, Krast so hungry, really no choice, Krast not want to be stuck in middle of dusty, flat, boring, isolated, forgotten, not-Tarranak part of MTW Werld anyhow, to begin with. So, Krast eats.

*reaches in pot*

*pulls out rotting, boiled, yellow, creature/guy/thing head part*

*gnaws on head*

>>>GORFLE