Thread: Total War!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Don't worry, I don't exist Member King of Atlantis's Avatar

Default Total War!

I know i already have a mod in progress and that were not supposed to do this, but i just couldnt resist.

THIS IS MORE OF A MOD_SHOWCASE

Imagine a mod where all the greates nations of the world's past could fight against eachother. Roman legions VS. samurim, the zulu vs. the chinese, knights vs. Greek phalanxes.

The setting of the mod is this:

The mod is placed on a mythical land, where a group of monks(from a differnt dimension/planet) have summoned earths greates warriors to fight for the grand title of greates soldiers ever.

The factions:

Monks-senate
    Three knight orders-three roman families(represnet medieval catholics)

eygpt-eygpt

Greece-greece
    Rome-macedon
    trojans-thrace or maybe Atlantis.
    byzantine empire-selucid empire

arabs-armenia
    persia-parthia
    india-pontus

china-carthage
    japan-numidia

celts-gaul
    monguls-scythia
    aztecs-germans
    zulu-iberia
    vikings-dacia

This mod would not be hard for units as some of these factions are already done from vanillia and a lot of these other factions are covered by other mods that would probably be willing to share.

This mod could be one big collection mod, to showcase the whole total war community.

I could try to make a map for this and ask other mods for permission to use their stuff.

Any intrest in this, i might actually be able to do this myself if other mods are willing to share units and such.

My main reason for wanting this mod is this,

There are literally dozens of mods out there and no way for everybody to play them all. This mod would showcase them all, so people could get a taste of everything and see which one they want to try more of. If this does take off this is a community mod and certainly not anybody under my leadership. I would consider myself an organizer more than a leader.
    Last edited by King of Atlantis; 07-10-2005 at 07:37.