I propose to make here some kind of box of our wishes concernig Total War games.Let me be the first:)
-RTW and M2TW is almost perfect,but I have some idease to make some improfements:

-End with several TW games.There is only One(for example"Total War-Centuries)where at the begining player choses in which period he wants to play.

-maby in the future Total War Group will make a game where campaign map will look normal(like in RTW)but when the battle starts player could scrool (using mouse or some button)down and down until battle map appears and normal commanding is avaiable:).As You can see there would be no more battle map loading!Of course You`ll need some zilion MB of Ram memory and graphic card from XXII cent.to make this transition work smothly and fine.

-Banners,buntings,flags,cloth elements,hats/helmets feathers etc.can move when the wind blows(different strength of wind can be shown in a game).Flag is carried by a flag barrer(not by the last standing soldier),who walks close to the commander and the drummer/musicans.

-injured troop who still can walk can retreat from the battle field alone,those who can`t walk would be carried by one or two friendly units from the same formation(two helpers could concern only commanders/high rank troops).This way player will be able to use them again after treatment.Maby adding an option"help injured/do not halp injured"before the battle is a good idea.

That`s all-for now:)