Prometheus, after Europa Barbarorum, this is my fav mod!! you along with the rest of the EU crew are gods in RTW!!! i have a problem, well it's not much of a problem, is a need...you see, i love your grass, so much that after playing hours after hours RTW just to batle with your grass, i ported it to my heavily modded and tweaked europa barbarorum install of RTW, and the result was stunning, not only do i get great gameplay, with some realism i also get great scenery, thanks to you!! you are the man!!! but now i would love to push the limits of my pc, and would love to know if it is possible to increase the view distance of grass...if you don't get me, i'll explain...in my game, there is a certain distance in wich i can see lovely grass, but, when a certain threshold is achieve the grass gets sparser and disappears from view... so my question is..is it possible to increase the distance at wich is possible to see the grass at the ground level?
if need be, and noone understands my point i can post a screenshot later so you can see what im refering...